The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Watch Attack On Titan?

Goosmo

I recommend animeseed.com

As for the SnK itself... I stopped watching it after a few episodes, IMHO people are overrating it a lot for reasons unknown. It's not a bad anime, just... Not as good as you could think because of all of the hype.

You may find it enjoyable, you may even become one of the psychofans, but you may not like it at all. Watch a few episodes and decide by yourself.

I recommend animeseed.com

As for the SnK itself... I stopped watching it after a few episodes, IMHO people are overrating it a lot for reasons unknown. It's not a bad anime, just... Not as good as you could think because of all of the hype.

You may find it enjoyable, you may even become one of the psychofans, but you may not like it at all. Watch a few episodes and decide by yourself.

Now i'm worried.

Well, Shingeki no Kyojin has good and bad points.

In a simple resume without spoilers, in 26 epi, 75% of the "main story" happens in the last 3 episodes.

In other words, they should have distributed the information in a bigger number os episodes. Yet, the anime is quite good, lots of interesting points and features. Note that, SHingeki no Kyojin if very GORE-like. I even dare to compare it with Hellsing.

So if you're seeing it with a younger brother/sister or someone sensitive, you might want to be cautious.

Anyway, it's an anime worth seeing, but really needs the second season to actually make sense.

Edited by Endrance

Why are you worried? just watch a few eps and see how you feel.

As for where you can watch it, crunchyroll and funimation are good places to start, although crunchyroll is littered with ads so that will get annoying fast. Aside from that, if you have netflix, I'm pretty sure it's on there as well.

Edited by Sol420

Now i'm worried.

Lol, don't be stupid.

There's nothing overrated. If people like it, they like it, if you don't, you don't.

The fact that lots of people like X and you not does not make it overrated, it's THEIR taste, not YOURS!

So watch it for yourself, I personally loved it, the animation is amazing, the plot is good, the music is freaking awesome, and the rest must be seen by you!

Attack on Titan was a fantastic anime. It plays a lot with the emotions of fear and helplessness and I kept me riveted till the end. I'd suggest reading the manga after you finish the 26 episodes since the Manga is waaaay ahead of the anime.

i liked it, a lot.. there are animes that i simply like because of the horror scenes and there are animes that i like because they're well made, in my oppinion, attack on titan is a combination of both, certanly worth to watch