Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay On High Level After All The Nerfs

LordMistik

Simple question to DE, can you show in Prime time the gameplay on high level (Survival III longer then 1 hour, Endless Defense III after 60 waves)?

yes yes you can delete this discussion without ansvering, all players already know the answer :=)
yep and sorry for "T" in topic "highT"

Edited by LordMistik

Prime Time usually lasts for an hour, with around 40min dedicated for gameplay, while the rest is for announcements and fan arts.

Why would they even try doing a 1h survival or 60 waves of Defense?

He's trying to prove a point about the nerfs, 

T3 survival with a valkyr and nekros can make it at least 1hour 52 minutes against any faction. That's assuming you don't get bored. 

Me and my friend are in the middle of our t3 survival and are going to see if we can reach the 3 hour survival cap post nerfs....

Oh wait, are you taking about nova, trinity, rhino, frost combos? 

Or do you mean more skilled teams? 

He's trying to prove a point about the nerfs, 

T3 survival with a valkyr and nekros can make it at least 1hour 52 minutes against any faction. That's assuming you don't get bored. 

Me and my friend are in the middle of our t3 survival and are going to see if we can reach the 3 hour survival cap post nerfs....

Oh wait, are you taking about nova, trinity, rhino, frost combos? 

Or do you mean more skilled teams? 

More skilled? Mashing 4 as Valkyr and 3 as Nekros is skilled now?

Simple question to DE, can you show in Prime time the gameplay on high level (Survival III longer then 1 hour, Endless Defense III after 60 waves)?

yes yes you can delete this discussion without ansvering, all players already know the answer :=)

yep and sorry for "T" in topic "highT"

Hmm? Everyone knows the answer? Why isn't that presumptuous of you.

More skilled? Mashing 4 as Valkyr and 3 as Nekros is skilled now?

I didn't have JUST those buttons in mind when s/he mentioned it. >>

Edited by RibbonRobbin

just wait few patch and nerf of Valkyr and Rhino  and we will see you tactics :=)

Why would they nerf Valkyr when she's not even in the top spot for "high level play" even with her invulnerability? And Rhino has been changed so many times already.

In fact, we know they have plans to BUFF Valkyr by enhancing the functionality of her Hysteria, which will include the ability to perform Melee 2.0 combos.

Finally, Trinity and Nova only made "high level play" easier, but by no means is such gameplay impossible without using said units. It just takes a bit more effort now than just spamming a single crutch ability.

Edited by LGear

oh, please. 

if you're really this butthurt, you're doing something wrong.

avoid taking Damage in the first place, and use Powers when needed, not everyone AFK in a corner pressing buttons every X seconds.

trying to sound like some white knight here has no point. much of Warframe has incentivized playing the game incorrectly for many months, and now that we're inching towards where it was supposed to be in the first place, people don't like it.

besides, all of the recent changes to all of the frames has been 'buffs' or 'null changes' largely anyways.

• MPrime specializes well like Powers should, yet still does the same job as it did before.

• Blessing is basically the same as it was before, just with a little bit of downtime and being slightly risky. and Energy Vampire is free Energy.

• Absorb and Sound Quake are just outright better. (though can be AFK'd rather easily...)

• Ash is outright better. and will be further better, i imagine.

so do tell me, pretend white knight, what is it you're complaining about? what is it you're really complaining about? hopefully the answer is nothing.

Edited by taiiat

Why would they nerf Valkyr when she's not even in the top spot for "high level play" even with her invulnerability? And Rhino has been changed so many times already.

In fact, we know they have plans to BUFF Valkyr by enhancing the functionality of her Hysteria, which will include the ability to perform Melee 2.0 combos.

Finally, Trinity and Nova only made "high level play" easier, but by no means is such gameplay impossible without using said units. It just takes a bit more effort now than just spamming a single crutch ability.

with Trinity was possible to take all warf in party, same nekros or nova, and all warf was doing they jobs - nova - damage, nekros - loot, trinity - party support becouse the same nekros vs 60 lvl mobs without trinity? lol

WTF? Did 60 waves in T3 defense months ago without Trinity, and did 60+ mins in T3 survival without her also.

Bad players are crying about their clutch frames, when they dont know how to use other frames properly.