Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay On High Level After All The Nerfs

LordMistik

May i ask how you guys can keep killing anything, after one hour of survival?

coz even with min/max fully upgradet mods and weaps, my clan and I are beginning to have problems..

you using snipers/penta or what weaps do you use, that still is effective against 100+ enemies?

Boltor Prime, Soma, Penta/Ogris, Burston Prime, Latron Prime just to name a few. Mod them right and you won't have a problem.

You are realy stupid if can't understand after all post that nerf of warf only killing this game and you still writing the same stupid win button noob

He DEFINITELY wants his press 4 to win back

I have no doubt better people then me could last more then an hour on defense and survival

Heck yesterday we had a rag tag group of me using my underleveled oberon, a saryn, vauban and underleveled valkyr on a T3 Survival

All of us using crappy equipment with only one that had energy siphon

We only lost that last 40 min award because we failed to check the life support counter 

I was literally using a level 14 seer

He DEFINITELY wants his press 4 to win back

I have no doubt better people then me could last more then an hour on defense and survival

Heck yesterday we had a rag tag group of me using my underleveled oberon, a saryn, vauban and underleveled valkyr on a T3 Survival

All of us using crappy equipment with only one that had energy siphon

We only lost that last 40 min award because we failed to check the life support counter 

I was literally using a level 14 seer

you are lost already at 40 min, so how you will play longer noob... till 40 easy play solo but i'm spiking about the gameplay after 40

you are lost already at 40 min, so how you will play longer noob... till 40 easy play solo but i'm spiking about the gameplay after 40

Relax, take a deep breath. Let your butthurt out, because with this behavior you wont change anything. You are not constructive and only thing that you will bring upon yourself are warning points.

This is about people not using their head and not being able to adapt, ain't it?

I think they use their heads, that´s why they aren´t able to play longer then 60min/waves. They should start using their skills and weapons, way more effective. ;)

Work on your reading comprehension skills. Stop insulting people. Breath. Get a dictionary. And then come back. 

Boltor Prime, Soma, Penta/Ogris, Burston Prime, Latron Prime just to name a few. Mod them right and you won't have a problem.

Yeah, just as i thought, the weaps u are listing are exactly the ones we use, so the problem must be in the modding,...

I really dont see how we could mod our weaps. for more damage though... do all 4 have corrosive armour/Shield Auras on?

Can't handle it after 40 with the training wheels the nerfs took away from you?

Oh. You don't like baseless assumptions being made at you either?

Good. Now stop insulting & labeling other players just because you have nothing better to say in response to them.

They bring up valid counter arguments. With the nerfs, maybe the challenge will take place before we fall asleep. God forbid.

Simple question to DE, can you show in Prime time the gameplay on high level (Survival III longer then 1 hour, Endless Defense III after 60 waves)?

yes yes you can delete this discussion without ansvering, all players already know the answer :=)

yep and sorry for "T" in topic "highT"

You're smartass aren't you... 

Survival and Endless isn't supposed to be beatable. Trinity was OP AS F***... i repeat.... OP AS F***. That could last as much as your nerves could allow it. And it wasn't even about skill... or even mods... it was about setup of spamming skills that granted you immortality and Reflect Damage. Nyx is also pretty borken, because i don't support ideas of "using enemy power against them" in RPG games... it's always exploitable. 

Edited by WingsOfGryphin

@OP
Problem with your "T3S 1 hour" challenge:
DE has stated the goal time for balancing in T3S: 35-55 minutes.
That's as high as they are looking to balance content currently.
If you get past that: congrats.  But it wont be balanced or even promised to be possible.

Its literally impossible to balance around infinitely scaling enemies.
Ever play a tower defense with endless modes?  You know how after a while it becomes literally impossible to win, as even with every single tower slot filled with the best tower and fully upgraded cant kill even the first mob to appear before it reaches its goal?  Those games stop being balanced quite a while before that, and its pretty much the exact same concept here.

The problem with trying to balance around infinitely scaling content is that you trivialize everything else, and the further into that endless content you try balancing to the more you trivialize the rest of the game.
And 1+ hour in endless survival is not even 1% of the bloody game.
Why trivialize 99% of the game just for one thing most players will never see?

Once they get the frames balanced around 35-55 minutes T3S then they can work on the weapons/mods.
It'll eventually happen.

You're smartass aren't you... 

Survival and Endless isn't supposed to be beatable. Trinity was OP AS F***... i repeat.... OP AS F***. That could last as much as your nerves could allow it. And it wasn't even about skill... or even mods... it was about setup of spamming skills that granted you immortality and Reflect Damage. Nyx is also pretty borken, because i don't support ideas of "using enemy power against them" in RPG games... it's always exploitable. 

Nyx is op if you sit all day in Absorb doing nothing. But if you are MC+Chaos Nyx, then you need some thinking before using hers powers.

becouse they never show that they can :=)

Why would they? That's not what they balance around. Maybe they could make it maybe they couldn't but its entirely beside the point. They haven't and aren't going to balance around the multi-hour survivals, regardless of how people like to tell them how to run their game. The end result is the same it just arrives earlier with the notable exception that rather than leave solely when you run out of ammo and restores you might *gasp* die of something other than boredom.

Edited by NevanChambers

Why would they, that's not what they balance around. Maybe they could make it maybe they couldn't but its entirely beside the point. They haven't and aren't going to balance around the multi-hour survivals, regardless of how people like to tell them how to run their game. The end result is the same it just arrives earlier with the notable exception that rather than leave solely when you run out of ammo and restores you might *gasp* die of something other than boredom.

Yeah I don't get how people can play the same mission killing the same enemies (with increasing bullet sponge-ness) for over an hour.  

I mean the only reason to stay in a survival longer is to "roll the dice" a few more times to get the prime part or forma that one is looking for, but that's about it.

Wouldn't really be possible as they usually have some things to say/annoucements to make. They also stop once in a while for platinum prizes.

Also.... I just go on to see the fanarts that THEY picked, or rather go onto the forums now, since they post the art link to them.

Why don't you just search for it online or through the forums then?

I'm lazy, so what?