The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Bought Maxed Tranquil Cleave

I bought my TC for 30 plat when they going rate was around 50 to 100 plat for it.  Just last week I found one of my own.  If people are still paying 50 to 100 plat for it then I gotta get over to the market and make some bank.

I haven't seen anyone offer it cheaper than 80. That's why I never bought it - waiting for decisive judgement. Did some research - Tranquil Quil is bad. Worse than Decisive Judgement and in some cases even worse than no stance. The only reason it sells for 100 is that it doesn't drop. I've tried to get it from Earth and made notes - I've actually exhausted drop tables of ALL enemies there excluding Napalm and Butcher's Tranquil Cleave.

I believe that prices are the same, and you can buy Tranquil for plat range from 5-100 on PS4 and PC.

In the end, all depends on buyer and sellers. Being on PS4 or PC doesnt really matter.

Not true at all.  U13 has been out for much less time on Ps4 so there have been less TC farmed up.  Ps4 trade prices have tended to be significantly higher on a lot of items too.

LOOK, ALL PLAYERS HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS ABOUT STUFF, SO THE PRICES DEPENDS ON THE PLAYERS, jesus, how come I dont c like anyone sayin this, theres a reason why the price range is so big, duh

LETS ALL STATE THE OBVIOUS IN CAPS.  Regardless, there's still a fair trade value for it.  Ex on PC no ones going to pay much more than 40p for it if they have spent a couple minutes checking prices in trade chat.

20p for unranked is a common price but selling one for 20 is not as easy as it might seem

I sold about 9 of them for various prices from 200p to 30p

and its hands down best katana stance  

Edited by syle

What is the point of the OP in the first place? Bragging? Look the price for mods fluctuates so much with time that literally things that went for 100p yesterday go for 20 today and vice versa. If you feel good about the price you got it for why does it matter what you spent?

Anyone else with experience with the PS4 version want to weigh in on trade prices?

Considering it's a different platform, with a different community and a different amount of content... If my experiences with economies and MMOs with multiple servers are anything to go by, I'll refrain from making judgements until I know more details.

I was lucky enough to have two Tranquil Cleave drop within the first minute of trying to farm them on Cambria (never seen them since) It was right after the melee 2.0 patch on PS4. At that time they could sell for 200+ platinum. Now they regular go for around 75p ish and lowest I have seen them go for is around 50 platinum. 

Regarding trade prices on the PS4 as oppose to the PC they are generally a bit higher. Reason being quite obvious as PC have about 6 million player while PS4 have around 1.7 million player. So PS4 players generate quite a bit less drops to go around and are also further behind on game content. Both affecting supply and demand. PS4 also do not have 20%, 50% or 75% discount on platinum as login rewards and probably never will due to Sony policies. That makes platinum a more stable currency since you are not able to get massive discounts. Also being a console there is no platinum hacks so there is no abundance of platinum floating around.

I was lucky enough to have two Tranquil Cleave drop within the first minute of trying to farm them on Cambria (never seen them since) It was right after the melee 2.0 patch on PS4. At that time they could sell for 200+ platinum. Now they regular go for around 75p ish and lowest I have seen them go for is around 50 platinum. 

Regarding trade prices on the PS4 as oppose to the PC they are generally a bit higher. Reason being quite obvious as PC have about 6 million player while PS4 have around 1.7 million player. So PS4 players generate quite a bit less drops to go around and are also further behind on game content. Both affecting supply and demand. PS4 also do not have 20%, 50% or 75% discount on platinum as login rewards and probably never will due to Sony policies. That makes platinum a more stable currency since you are not able to get massive discounts. Also being a console there is no platinum hacks so there is no abundance of platinum floating around.

Anyone platinum hack sites you've seen are just phishing/scam sites. If it's anything like other f2p games, Platinum info most likely entirely server sided :|

Edited by Aggh

What is the point of the OP in the first place? Bragging? Look the price for mods fluctuates so much with time that literally things that went for 100p yesterday go for 20 today and vice versa. If you feel good about the price you got it for why does it matter what you spent?

not that. i felt that i ripped him off because the street price was 80-100p. Bragging about that is really stupid 12-year-old S#&$.

Anyone platinum hack sites you've seen are just phishing/scam sites. If it's anything like other f2p games, Platinum info most likely entirely server sided :|

And yet almost every MMO have been hacked in a way or another. Point was simply that being a console you are far less likely being a subject of exploits of any kind.