Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imo, Loki Is The Best Warframe In The Game

(PSN)Joshuaalt

lol I can see Volt as a useful frame but then again he's a one trick pony for the corpus. Zephyr is probably on the lower end of the usefulness spectrum along with oberon and excalibur.

Volt has mass stun abilities and good utilities, he is not a one trick pony.

I can see why some people don't like him since he doesnt have any damage abilities and he is also fragile.

He may be able to disarm his enemies but they can still fight melee. One mistake with him and you can go down because of his low health and shields.

Well faster frames copter faster, so with strength volt you copter insanely fast, but rhino charge and tailwind with duration go about as fast so it's whatever you can control better. Also the Kamas, amphis, and scoliac are just as fast as the zorens. If you're trying to go fast you may as well go as fast as possible, right?

And that's situational if you want the enemies to run at the objective. I've had missions where the disarmed enemies beat the hell out of the pod and we failed, haha, but I know what you mean.

The difference in speed between most frames is negligible, power strength volt is overkill if you have to cover any short distances between coptering jumps.  Zorens have a higher crit rate so they let you stack up berserker to full effect faster.

That's only an issue if you don't have good enough gear for the mission you're running :|

Finally, someone who realizes that Volt is good.

Volt is one of my favourite frames. Personally, I pick frames based on scenario and match type that is being played.

Defense against corpus? Volt

Capture mission? Loki

Survival? Rhino / Nova / Saryn

I think each frame has it's strength and weaknesses.

Volt is one of my favourite frames. Personally, I pick frames based on scenario and match type that is being played.

Defense against corpus? Volt

Capture mission? Loki

Survival? Rhino / Nova / Saryn

I think each frame has it's strength and weaknesses.

I know that but a lot off the time when I use my Volt people say that hes bad.

Invisibility is great but Radial Disarm is the reason Loki is master race.

For all factions but infested, and except for the few melee units there, it disables ALL of their powers and takes ranged weapons away. Then they are just infested except slower and without their special powers.

It also stuns all affected targets for couple of seconds. It even stuns already disarmed targets again. That makes the ability ridiculously good cc. In my opinion the stun shouldn't happen again on already disarmed enemies.

Decoy can be used to group the targets and/or melee jump attacks are good way to cc them when they are close in numbers.

You can easily just melee them from there even without invisibility or however you want to kill.

... I am going for the latter and gonna say Loki is the worst Warframe ever and will never get a prime because the Orokin budget did not take into account bottom-grade Warframes like Loki.

... and I am just sayin' that because I am afraid Loki will get nerfed next.

It's the player behind the frame, not the frame itself. For all we know, we can call a Nova player "good" because all he/she does is mash 4 all the time. Same goes for pretty much all the other frames. 

Ash is much more useful, in my opinion. It's my opinion. Loki is also good, but... just not on par with Ash with my tastes. 

But then again, they are two different frames and not to be compared with each other.

All Frames have their individual strengths, and it's up to the player on how they want to build and use those individual strengths. 

Edited by ikillyou8196

The stigma generated by half-joking, master race comments make it difficult to see how much potential he actually has. As mentioned before, his abilities scale very well with "endgame" content.

Though, he definitely has some of the best utility options, I don't feel Loki is the best Warframe.

Edited by (PS4)vicious1024

I would LOVE a Loki Prime. I was able to get through 25 minutes of playing a Tower III Survival while playing solo the other day and don't think I would be able to do that with any other Warframe.

Currently my Loki has 2 Forma and

Energy Siphon

Invisibility

Decoy

Narrow Minded

Continuity

Constitution

Streamline

Flow

Enemy Sense

Rush

All at Max Rank

But am now thinking that I will make an different loadout on Slot B that uses Radial Disarm and take off Narrow Minded.

Don't get me wrong I also love

Rhino

Frost

Ash

And I am making Oberon which will be done on Wednesday at 1am

Not sure who I want next

Nekro

Nyx

Saryn

I don't understand why some people like Loki so much. Sure you can make every mission infested only, but meh... that's just too boring!

As a Loki main, I agree with this entirely. I actually switched over to Ash because of how easy Loki made everything...

Contrary to popular belief, Loki doesn't require skill to play at all. Tapping 4, 1, 2, and EEEEEEEEE in a sequence isn't exactly mind-bogglingly difficult or creative after you do it the first couple times.

Edited by SortaRandom

Well faster frames copter faster, so with strength volt you copter insanely fast, but rhino charge and tailwind with duration go about as fast so it's whatever you can control better. Also the Kamas, amphis, and scoliac are just as fast as the zorens. If you're trying to go fast you may as well go as fast as possible, right?

And that's situational if you want the enemies to run at the objective. I've had missions where the disarmed enemies beat the hell out of the pod and we failed, haha, but I know what you mean.

how do faster frames "copter" faster, coptering depends on the melee weapon speed, not the frame's

Lets stop calling loki the god of warframes before someone begins calling for a nerf  =)

I really don't feel like formaing him a seconds time just because some nerf forced me to change my mod build

Lets stop calling loki the god of warframes before someone begins calling for a nerf  =)

I really don't feel like formaing him a seconds time just because some nerf forced me to change my mod build

Its already been called for like 500 times already before this thread lol. The OP just proves the point that many loki users just rely on invis for everything rather than using all the skills for their uses. Even more so it shows by more threads that RD needs a tweak as well. (nerf is just another word for balance just like buff, just nerf is more fun to say because fanboys of the frame go crazy over that word)

Edited by dragonkingdx

Its already been called for like 500 times already before this thread lol. The OP just proves the point that many loki users just rely on invis for everything rather than using all the skills for their uses. Even more so it shows by more threads that RD needs a tweak as well. (nerf is just another word for balance just like buff, just nerf is more fun to say because fanboys of the frame go crazy over that word)

Invisibility at 28 seconds since I like radial disarm and all of the other abilities to much