The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Syandana Is Best?

Scarab14

Question

Emperor I think is one of the best. I forget what the other one I use is called but I also like it xD. The Phased one is pretty awesome it's just lame it can only be that one color, but matched with that Vauban Phased skin is amazing!! :D

I really like the new yamako scarf on valkyr. It fits nicely between the "peeled flesh" onto her "exposed spine". The thin lines on the scarf also match with the lines on her spine so it really looks like it fits. Check it out

Warframe0001.jpg

Unfortunately, I never use a scarf with Valkyr because it covers up my favourite thing to look at on her.

The Prime ones and the Imperator. Also, Yamako looks good with Valkyr and Vauban because, contrary to the description, it looks Corpus. AM-Bunny, make it a light grey and see how it looks.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Would've said imperator if it wasn't for its terrible thick, plastic looking design on its two pieces with physics; aside from the odd placements on frames and obvious invisible floating 'bump' near the top of it.

That thing needs some serious reexamining. Not sure how it got deemed as suitable as it looks different to the original. Too many chunky things in this game. Need to think small and thin.

Edited by Naith

The gold looks great. Why? Because it's meant for Prime frames, and it looks perfect with Prime frames.

I really hope they bring it back for the next prime access / accessory pack. That or make one that looks just as nice. The one in the rhino pack is lamesauce.

Even then it looks bad. I got mag prime and frost prime and I find it ugly when they wear it.

Guess we just have to disagree due to different tastes, because I think it looks best on Mag Prime lol.