Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please For The Love Of Lotus Tone Down The Void Lasers Damage!

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

I've been trying to do vault runs with my Nekros, and I've been losing an absolutely ridiculous amount of loot due to the freaking lasers one hitting me before I can even destroy them! Just this last run I lost almost 75k credits, 6 rare mods, and a massive amount of resources! Something needs to be done about this, I'm sick of losing loot to a single damn laser!

Lasers aren't too bad.

For the most part they spawn in easy to tell locations - Once you've been through the Void a bit you can tell exactly where lasers will spawn when you activate the pads.

The only ones that should catch you out are the spinning ones as they come with a varying number of lasers (1-4) and might not be as simple to take out (Though just shooting the top plate out stops them from spinning)

As far as the damage they do goes, it's not instant-death unless you're running on a squishy frame with no defensive mods (But then again, what doesn't instantly kill with that level of squishyness) and the damage can actually be really useful for taking out enemies - Especially on some Survivals if you stop a spinning Laser in an advantageous position allowing it to soften incoming targets (Also proc Radiation causing chaos to ensue)

Play with some friends so they can ravive you? you nknow like a Co-op game?

Add me if you want i would love to search for those vaults too.

PS: of all the things in warframe the Lasers are the only fair difficulty we have)

This goes for me as well :D

Yeah. I too hate immobile traps that follow a particular firing pattern accompanied by a familiar visual and audio cue.

LoL. I think this went right over the OP's head.

Laser traps are not a problem at all. You can easily front flip right over them.

The "parkour Susan system" works fine. A roll is a double tap L1, front flip is hold L1/slide+X, wall-run is hold X, etc. But those four are all you really need to know.

It's probably how the lasers were made more reliable and in effect hit you more often that is frustrating you (you used to be able to run straight through them sometimes).

The "parkour Susan system" works fine. A roll is a double tap L1, front flip is hold L1/slide+X, wall-run is hold X, etc. But those four are all you really need to know.

It's probably how the lasers were made more reliable and in effect hit you more often that is frustrating you (you used to be able to run straight through them sometimes).

I'm aware of what does what, that's completely useless when over half the time they don't do what you want. I can't count how many times I've been trying to run on a wall, only to randomly jump off into the abyss, or straight into a laser. Either they need to fine tune the parkour, or tone down the laser damage. There's no excuse for any frame getting killed in one hit while having over 550 shield. Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912