Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Level 16

Daddew

Question

So I have been playing for a while, and have everything that you can have in the game minus a few things that were removed from the market. (Sniptron, Boar, Duel Ether). I do have to track down the G3, and get the Brakk I think (or what ever weapon they drop) but I have everything else. I was a founder, and have the Exclibur prime as well.

I am still 13K away from hitting mastery level 16. For players that are there at level 16, have you leveled everything? what did you have that I am missing and isn't showing in the codex?

I can't get to level 16 till another frame and a few weapons are released, but I didn't think that I was missing 13K worth of mastery points!

Thanks!

I'm at 16 mastery rank. I leveled everything except Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime and Braton Vandal.

Last ~1100 points I needed to reach this rank I got by leveling Serro.

Edited by AntLion

Polarizing Equipment has nothing to do with acquiring Mastery Points.

You don't get experience towards your mastery rank when you forma your weapons and level them back up?? I'm mastery 13 and this is news to me if that's true

Missing the Lex Prime, the Ankryos Prime and probably a few others. I wasn't around to get the Braton Vandal (but got the Lato Vandal) and my founder tier didn't let me get the Lato Prime either.

Serro isn't leveled yet and I have 2 ranks to go on Rhino Prime.

You don't get experience towards your mastery rank when you forma your weapons and level them back up?? I'm mastery 13 and this is news to me if that's true

Mastery can only be gained from the first time you rank up a weapon and for that specific weapon only. If you have 2 Bratons, for example, which are Rank 20 and Rank 10 respectively, you'll have only gained mastery for 20 rank worth total. Once you have 30 ranks with either of them, you can no longer gain Mastery from any 'Braton' you have.

If you ranked either up to 20 then sold them then decided to buy another Braton, you would gain mastery only from Rank 21 to 30 (once you'd have ranked it back up to 20 from 0)

I wouldn't waste your time unless it's gnawing at your psyche. Mastery level means nothing.

Pretty much; you only need to rank up to MR8 to have access to all the available weaponry in the game and MR10 for the maximum number of extractor deployment (4). All you gain from further MR is additionnal trades per day and unless you're a hardcore trading chat channel lurker, you'll never come close to exhausting all your trades in one day.

If anything, it just means "I played with / own more stuff than most", not necessarily "I'm better than most". There's plenty of low MR players who are really good at the game and some high MR players who are really bad.

Edited by Wiegraf

Missing the Lex Prime, the Ankryos Prime and probably a few others. I wasn't around to get the Braton Vandal (but got the Lato Vandal) and my founder tier didn't let me get the Lato Prime either.

Serro isn't leveled yet and I have 2 ranks to go on Rhino Prime.

Mastery can only be gained from the first time you rank up a weapon and for that specific weapon only. If you have 2 Bratons, for example, which are Rank 20 and Rank 10 respectively, you'll have only gained mastery for 20 rank worth total. Once you have 30 ranks with either of them, you can no longer gain Mastery from any 'Braton' you have.

If you ranked either up to 20 then sold them then decided to buy another Braton, you would gain mastery only from Rank 21 to 30 (once you'd have ranked it back up to 20 from 0)

Thank you for the information I had no idea about this at all, thank you so so much :D I really want to get my mastery higher and now I know where I was messing up 

you only need to rank up to MR8 to have access to all the available weaponry in the game and MR10 for the maximum number of extractor deployment (4).

4? But maximum number of extractors I can deploy at 16 mastery rank is 3. Why? :(

4? But maximum number of extractors I can deploy at 16 mastery rank is 3. Why? :(

I heard that being founder or having prime access lets you deploy an additional extractor

edit: ninja'd

Edited by Killist

From the wiki:

"

Number of deployable drones

The number of resource drones you can deploy is dependent on your Mastery Rank and whether or not you have Founder/Prime Access status. For every five mastery ranks, you can deploy one additional drone. Having Founder/Prime access lets you deploy one more additional drone. If you are both a Founder and have Prime Access, these bonuses do not stack. 

Mastery 0–4: 1 drone
Mastery 5- 9: 2 drones
Mastery 10-14: 3 drones
Mastery 15+: 4 drones

Founder/Prime Access: +1 drone
(Buying the Exclusive standalone Prime Accessories Pack does NOT count towards this bonus and will not add +1 drone deploying capabilities.
Having both a Founders pack and a Prime Access pack purchased will still only increase this value by +1)

The Overall maximum of deployable drones is currently 5 regardless of rank/founder combination.
"

Hope that helps. :)

I know that. I'm at 16 MR and I can deploy only 3 extractors (since I reached 10 MR). But I should be able to deploy 4 extractors...

Then submit a support ticket. Sorry that I assumed you didn't know.. since well... you ask "why"

Okay, so from the sounds of it I should be able to get there. I want to see if I can get there, as it is the only part of the game that I don't have at 100% Well there are a few MODS to collect but thats it. I have the star map complete, and I have all the frames, and only missing the 5 weapons from the Codex, but sounds like there are others that aren't in the codex, like the Lato Prime.

So what am I missing? Where are there points I havne't recieved? As far as I know you only get mastery points from weapons, once, up to 30, warframes, and sentinals (plus their weapons).

Is there somethink I am missing? Later tonight I might caculate my points in a sheet.. because I am like that..

Thanks for all the info, it is interesting to see that it is possible!