The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Access For Pc Ends June 4Th (Next Prime Anticipation Megathread)

Vargras

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Digital Extremes.

We do what we must because we can.

For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead!

But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of-

Anyway, hope the second one is like proto exacl equivalent.

I'm not going to say where or how I obtained the information other than it was a leak, but aside from Bo Prime, I can confirm that Loki Prime and Wyrm Prime are coming as well. I garauntee it.

What about the secondary? I want Kunai Prime so badly. 

No info on a primary or secondary, sorry.

Well, that's okay. It is neat to see that Sentinels will be getting some Dev love now.

Unrelated, I think it'd be pretty neat if Sentinels had their own exclusive auras, or maybe something similar to stances that do something good for either them, their owner, both, the entire squad or everyone (meaning the squad plus their Sentinels). Who knows though.

Edited by Tymerc

.....Everyone is saying that it is loki prime...and not following the sequence of boy-girl-boy?

Considering those things, from what the picture says that is a head, my first thought was that it can be Banshee Prime.

Edited by Koukiten

.....Everyone is saying that it is loki prime...and not following the sequence of boy-girl-boy?

Considering those things, from what the picture says that is a head, my first thought was that it can be Banshee Prime.

250px-ExcaliburPrime.jpg250px-FrostPrime_Portrait.jpg250px-MagPrime.jpg250px-EmberPrime.jpg250px-DERhinoPrime.png

They were released in this order.

Edited by Ionus