Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are 5 Weapons You Will Keep Forever?

(PSN)xHCG4Lifex

My list has all to do with how much enjoy them, whether the reason be sentimental, fun to use, effective, op, or just a mix of those.

5. I have no fifth but I'll make a list of notable mentions which I really enjoy. Orthos, grinlok, burston (prime only, vanilla version sucks), twin gremlis, lex, boltor, and hek, 

4. Dual zorens - I've heard how they're inferior to the ichors and cleavers are like them, but no, its insane speed and copter ability make this melee my choice for fun and ,surprisingly, even for "serious" high lvl missions. (note: see next one for full complementary set)

3. Akbroncos - First gun into which I really started to dump formas. Fits my run and gun style perfectly. M.Prime everything and then just go up to their face and POW POW POW! BOOM!!! Then dart out of there and keep moving. (note: paired best with nova)

2. Latron - This gun just feels good to use. You actually have to aim, not just spray and pray(ikr!). Nice rof, heavy hitter, ammo efficiency to the max, and those crits when you pew pew pew them on the head are just the BEST!

1. Braton - Very hard choice that almost went to Latron. Bratons were my starting weapon and my first potato. When I crafted the primed version I was severely disappointed  as it was very lacking in power since I had been using latron for a while. But looking back this is definitely the one I would keep until the end. Perfect mechanics on this gun. ROF is spot on, and nice accuracy makes it able to be used long-mid to close range. Recoil feels solid. Magazine size and the reload time feels balanced. And the balanced dmg on the vanilla is what the primed should've been, only more. and once more DE: Buff bratons!

Edited by alfaomega04

1. Vectis

Made it as soon as I could. Loved it. Potato'd + Forma'd it when I could. Love it even more.

2. Hek

Favorite shotgun so far. Hits hard, pretty tight spread.

3. Latron Prime

Now I like the sound of the regular Latron more, but the Latron Prime stats are great.

4. Dread

Only a few days of started Warframe, I joined my friend and his friend killed the Stalker very quickly. He dropped the Dread, and it carried me so very far.

5. Marelok

Feels like a rifle but for secondaries. Hits hard and is pretty accurate so when I want to use an assault rifle or such, I usually bring the Marelok.

For a 6th I'd add the Brakk because it's fun but was also painful to get. I'd say the Lex too as I used it for a very long time, but I turned it into an AkLex; I don't think that counts.

Boltor (Prime) & Latron (Prime) because I used the regular versions more than any other primary weapon and the Prime versions are just straight upgrades.

Marelok because Marelok.

Orthos (Prime) because PRETTY!

Soma for the last one, I suppose, so I have a hit-scan bullet hose.

In no particular order:

Lanka - Slap Shock camo on this thing and it's there just for the eye candy factor alone

Karak - No-nonsense every day tool of mayhem

Orthos - Looks (and symmetry!) and damage in same package, what else is there to say

Marelok - Beast of secondaries

AkStiletto - Style factor and they get the job done... Most of the time, when not insert Orthos

ever since i bought the hunter founder pack back in CB, ive never had to sell weapons to make room anymore, i think the last thing i sold was the base strun or my gorgon, maybe the ether daggers, i forget 

but these days i just rank stuff up and shelve most everything that i dont plan on using again, ive got enough plat on hand to keep buying slots, and i trade occasionally if i get low

but lets just say my absolute top 5 weapons, of each slot: (almost, i couldn't do it =P)

- glaive (prime)

- dual heat swords (used these for SOO long)

- obex (cool looking, fun, even tho no copter)

- amphis/bo (prime) (tie, but they are both great)

- dragon nikana 

- gram (the remake skin was/is perfect)

also luv the fangs/karyst and used to luv the scindo

biggest wish is for DUAL DARK DAGGERS, DE teased them forever ago and has never followed through =[

- latron (prime) [great semi-auto marksman rifle]

- braton (vandal) [solid assault rifle]

- hek (former king of shotguns)

- snipetron (vandal) [former hipster primary]

- dread (best looking bow IMHO, sad that it lost its +50 crit dmg multiplier =/)

- penta [most fun with a new gun mechanic]

- soma (prime) [im sure it will be here at some point]

- bronco (prime) [super solid all-purpose sidearm, especially with max punchthrough]

- despair (great silent sidearm)

- castanas [despair/penta bastard child]

- plenty of other decent 2ndaries ive used b4 but i just dont 'luv' : detron, brakk, acrid, etc

Edited by CY13ERPUNK