Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno, I Offer You A Challenge: Let's Rethink Nova Under The Helmet.

Kyotra

I don't play as Nova, and don't really care for her, but the whole "Nova is a schoolgirl" thing still bothers the hell outta me. Why? Because it makes no sense.

Just look at her, does that frame look youthful to you? She's small, almost shrunken. Kinda sags a little (the belly people, the belly). Has an awkward, stretched-out neck (almost kinda stretched out by the years). And that helm....almost look like a hair-bun......

Waitaminute, Nova isn't a young girl, she's an old lady!

So here's my challenge to you Tenno artists:

Let's turn Nova into a badass, battle-hardened grandma Tenno.

'Cause old people are awesome.

I don't play as Nova, and don't really care for her, but the whole "Nova is a schoolgirl" thing still bothers the hell outta me. Why? Because it makes no sense.

Just look at her, does that frame look youthful to you? She's small, almost shrunken. Kinda sags a little (the belly people, the belly). Has an awkward, stretched-out neck (almost kinda stretched out by the years). And that helm....almost look like a hair-bun......

Waitaminute, Nova isn't a young girl, she's an old lady!

So here's my challenge to you Tenno artists:

Let's turn Nova into a badass, battle-hardened grandma Tenno.

'Cause old people are awesome.

Are you seriously whining because some people take a look at the frame and come up with "schoolgirl"? If this really bothers you that much, go do something else.

And yes, Nova is a kindergarten school girl because the frame looks "undeveloped" compared to other frames.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I'll admit she's not one of the better looking frames IMO, she needs more helmet options, and those grey parts of her armor need to be re-colorable.

Although I do like the notion of her being this small little psychopath who's obsessed with blowing everything up.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

You're drunk Kyotra, go home...

Aw come on dude, you can't deny her first Alt helmet looks grandma-haired.

I personally liked his idea, would be hilarious to have the whole playerbase... uhm... being in love towards Nova since her creatin,  and then one day she suddenly opens up her helmet and reveals she's actually a very old lady. X'D

Are you seriously whining because some people take a look at the frame and come up with "schoolgirl"? If this really bothers you that much, go do something else.

Wow sweet Jesus, it doesn't bother me that much, I just get energetic about shiz. Geez, way to be a Negative Nancy.......

And yes, Nova is a kindergarten school girl because the frame looks "undeveloped" compared to other frames.

Undo the calamity that is your mammaries mate, it's just a fun topic. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Yes, for fun. And to place more badass into warframe. Every warframe fanart makes them look awesome under the helm. Except Nova. Cuz schoolgirl. I just wanna see people turn more warframe stuff into badass.

Never really thought of nova as a "schoolgirl", just thought she was very slender. But grandma? I don't see it at all. If you want to assign ages, then I think the eldest frame would be Trinity or Frost, but even then I wouldn't give any of the frames more than 45 (In human years, obviously. who knows how long they actually live for?).

I appreciate difference of opinion, but given the post-human state of the Tenno, it seems unlikely that they'd ever age, or that anyone from Orokin or Corpus society would age, really.

Besides, she is sooo cute. And the old lady image is sooo unsettling.

It's not like her frame has the wrinkles we'd associate with an old matron.