The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

Let's hold off 'til we hear more stuff. I imagine there will be some sort of sneaky tidbits released starting Monday.

I'd bet on J3-Golem reintroduction though.

Cannot wait D:

...So hyped for next week!

wFkjhNr.gif

I dislike that Twitter conversation for basically dragging out WF stuff when Rebecca was just posting about (cruel, mean, itchy) nature. A community rep should get some time off WF as well...

Obviously, Alad V's Suspicious Shipments and his changing appearance are clear hints towards both the full return of the Infested as well as J3-Golem.

Personally, I hope Alad doesn't end up becoming the Golem as other players have speculated. I'd have no problem having him being part of the boss fight, but not necessarily as an enemy. Possibly as a mechanic or objective for the player to deal with in order to properly fight the Golem.

I'm hoping he ends up fused into the Golem like good 'ol Captain Keyes here.

Protograve.png

I'm thinking he probably controls the Golem using his fancy new infested-corpus hybrid neck control device...thing.  Kind of a boring conjecture considering he already does that with his Zanuka proxy, but that makes it more likely...

Maybe he'll have the intelligence to stand behind a glass wall this time, instead of just putting himself out on the battlefield when he has like two things he can do to hinder (not even directly harm) Tenno.

i wonder if the sheer strength of his greedy milk will prevent the infestation from taking his mind over, so that will still be able to listen to his glorious dialogue 

I hope it'll be a sort of split personality thing. One minute it's Alad talking, the next it'll be the Infested hive mind.