The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

wait really why would it be on wendnesday

That's DE's "update" day. They have a record of either having things go off on Friday for the weekend(some events), or Wednesday when they normally send out updates.

Edited by ArchBlood

Hopefully within this week. If not, oh well. I'm patient. Can't way to see if Salad V ends up in that cliche scenario of being consumed or killed by his work. The man's beyond the levels of a sore loser.

Wasn't the event this weekend with all the alerts....

Granted i'm new to the game but the rewards on those alerts were better then normal so i would of taken that as the event in trying to find out what was going on with the shipments...

I think we should maybe the event will come next week as opposed to this week. I mean, if I was in charge of something like this, I would wait a week just to let the hype build up a bit more.

That's wishful thinking.  I'm perfectly fine with waiting for whatever is coming.

However, hype isn't what will build if Wednesday doesn't have an event;  rage will.  That's how it always goes with impatient community members of any game.

Wasn't the event this weekend with all the alerts....

Granted i'm new to the game but the rewards on those alerts were better then normal so i would of taken that as the event in trying to find out what was going on with the shipments...

It was a "pre-event" of sorts.  Something DE sometimes does as a form of story building to hype up events.

The Typhus is the most boring design ever... just look at the plates pattern. all square and rect lines... and gray... it has nothing to do with the infested artstyle, and very little with the tenno, without trying to be mean i hope it never makes it into the game.

On the other hand a new warframe would be a really nice suprise.

Agree that a new frame will be awesome but dont agree with your starting statement...."Most boring design ever".....really?...... i actually think its design look extremely good. it looks more like a ninja/samurai than most of the other frames...i mean really the hydroid looks nothing like a samurai/ninja(it is more derived of a pirate design which in my opinion has absolutely nothing to do with the warframe setting "space ninja's/samurai's"). So ya hope its a new boss and also a warframe. 

Agree that a new frame will be awesome but dont agree with your starting statement...."Most boring design ever".....really?...... i actually think its design look extremely good. it looks more like a ninja/samurai than most of the other frames...i mean really the hydroid looks nothing like a samurai/ninja(it is more derived of a pirate design which in my opinion has absolutely nothing to do with the warframe setting "space ninja's/samurai's"). So ya hope its a new boss and also a warframe. 

also the nami solo which was practically made for the hydroid seeing as its a pirate sword and has nothing to do with the setting is also a good example

It's pretty clear why Alad decided to go infested.

The old ones say it's the way to immortality and considering how long they have lived I say it's true.

Al thinks he will live for ever now = I have unlimited revives now tenno. How about you? >:)