Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cicero Mods In Update 14?

Stefanovich

Was just hoping to see if the Cicero Event exclusive mods would be released as Nightmare mods by Update 14.

Cause ya know, they're kinda the only decent status chance mods (same with Tethra mods) and are too powerful to be left exclusive.

Or am I dreaming of the day I can have decent status chance?

Edit: Could a Dev please respond with an answer to this question? They made Ammo Mutation mods non-exclusive after the event, so I hope that the same will happen with The Cicero Mods.

rebecca____catbug_tee_shirt_by_xkappax-d

Edited by Stefanovich

Was just hoping to see if the Cicero Event exclusive mods would be released as Nightmare mods by Update 14.

Cause ya know, they're kinda the only decent status chance mods (same with Tethra mods) and are too powerful to be left exclusive.

Or am I dreaming of the day I can have decent status chance?

i genuinely hope so. I've had them since the events and i feel for those who don't have them as they are the only thing that make status builds viable, and status mods as a whole are currently garbage.

no

and it's becasue its so powerful it should be kept exclusive

don't be selfish about something like this please. your presented mindset on this topic is one of "it's uber so you cant have it" and isn't helpful at all.

You're probably dreaming mate.

However, that's not to say they won't come back in a later event.

hopefully, but either way status mods in general should be buffed to be worth a damn or the cicero and tethra mods should be at least available in a way that doesn't cost money, as not everyone is of working age or in situations where they can afford the expenditure. but, here's hoping right?

Edited by ObviousLee

no

You're probably dreaming mate.

However, that's not to say they won't come back in a later event.

Hate to break it to ya but its already confirmed they are comming back in nightmare missions just no date when

no

No.  If they're too powerful they need a nerf and if they're useful that's all the more reason everyone should have access to them.  I don't think they're too powerful therefore everyone should have access to them.

I hope not, not in NM anyway.

Event exclusive mods should be exactly that, event exclusive.

Missed your chance? Then you should have to wait for another event to involve them.

I don't expect something to be handed to me if I missed the event for it.

Ahem, Ammo mutation mods.

Missed your chance? Then you should have to wait for another event to involve them.

Exclusive variants of existing weapons?  Sure, in fact I love that!  Exclusive mods?  No.  Just no.  People shouldn't be limited in their ability to mod ALL weapons.  Because mods affect EVERYTHING.

Other than Cicero and Tethra the only mod that remained exclusive is Primed chamber. The cicero and tethra mods shouldn't be event exclusive. You didn't work for them that hard to warrant keeping them to yourself only.

Edited by BerelHawdos

The other two event mods will come out in their own events before Cicero and Tethra's

Also, they aren't that powerful, they're as strong as a rank 3 elemental mod.

electric melee mod is amazing.. less mod cost to add the same damage % ill take that any day

Yeah, but you forgot they also come with 60% status chance maxed.

Which is excatly why I think they should be reintroduced, because they are the only good status chance mods in the game, and I'd rather release them to everyone rather than nerfing them.