The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe You Can't Bring Yourself To Sell?

azour

You know that special warframe that maybe you dont always use but still love. For me its Excalibur, i started the game with this dude and everytime i needed space for another i just looked at him and i just couldn't do it. I have something with the starters in every damn game, pokemon, persona... I just can't, even if they are worse than everything else. Wich one is yours? What's your story?

Edit:

Well looks like this isnt working, if you had to chose wich one would you keep?

Edited by azour

I sold Excalibur once. Recently I bough that guy again and even gave him Immortal Skin.

Honestly, I try to keep all of my frames. Cal was the only one I sold. I even got my Rhino gathering the dust because of his older brother Prime. But I won't sell him, as long as I have Platinum left.

i still dont understand why people sell their frames. everything has a way to be used, you're basically just limiting yourself by selling them. sure there's limited slots, but there's also a trade channel. sell rare mods and buy slots. (r5 cores go for about 2-4p each too)

Mine is Saryn. I ended up getting her the 2nd day I was playing. Which according to my profile info was 1 year 1 month ago lol. I just can't bring myself to sell her no matter how limited on space I am. 

i still dont understand why people sell their frames. everything has a way to be used, you're basically just limiting yourself by selling them. sure there's limited slots, but there's also a trade channel. sell rare mods and buy slots. (r5 cores go for about 2-4p each too)

The problem is buyers. EVERYONE is selling. Not many are buying. Most buyers want the new and hot prime gear. 

I keep everything I get.

Prime and non-Prime. I got a Boltor, and a Boltor Prime. A Lato, and a Lato Prime. A Frost, and a Frost Prime. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. I sell nothing.

HOARD ALL THE THINGS

I have them all, but I sold the basic ones for the prime variants. Still, I don't want to sell base Rhino because after the Steel Charge change it has an impossible build (with a lot more points than he could actually have) :P

And of course my first frame, Loki. I'll keep that one even after I get the Prime version.

Edited by The_Doc

I hoard everything... even the non prime frames and the non prime weapons, and even the single and dual versions, because going to my inventory screen and seeing the ability to buy something for platinum annoys me.

I have thought about selling the original rhino, but I like how the original looks.  I have deeply thought about selling the original ember, and I still might.  I can't bring myself to sell my original Excalibur though, even though I don't play him, he was my starter frame, and well, memories

Hydroid. IT'S IN THE NAME ALRIGHT! I'll never part with my Hydroid and plus he's a pro at picking up ladies. *wink wink* 

Funny thing is I only have Vauban and Hydroid. Never felt like using any other frames.

you need to try a fully modded excalibur, try a super jump build omfg its so fun XD

Well, i'm keeping most Warframes that roles interests me. I sold Banshee Frost and Valkyr so far and got everyone else (Primes excluded) minus Saryn/Ash/Nyx because not enough attractive to me.

Hmm, I can't bring myself to sell the other ones, but i'll eventually replace them with their Primed version (Got Frost prime, Rhino Prime is coming and i'll probably sell the Classic version)