Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

Hopefully there won't be any stat increases for Loki Prime (i.e. Sprint speed). This would just be to compete with Rhino Prime's speed and it'd be a slippery slope...

An additional polarity sounds pleasing though...

Edit: My grammar is off today..

Maintaining standards isn't a slippery anything.

Its Loki Prime. The Hammerhead helmet is now a Nordic style helmet. A homage to his namesake. Pay closer attention to the video. Its Loki.

I hope so. I hate all of Loki's helmets. They look dumb as hell. Quite frankly thats one of the reasons I don't like using him. The new one looks like it could be quite awesome

One day I would absolutely love for DE to put together a Prime Access trailer like that. Showing a primed frame, hype, then more hype, then a jump cut to a completely different primed frame no one saw coming.

The tears would be so delicious.

Yeah, people said the same thing when Rhino Prime was released. The only tears I see, just like then, are of those who are disappointed that it's not the frame they want.

Its Loki Prime. The Hammerhead helmet is now a Nordic style helmet. A homage to his namesake. Pay closer attention to the video. Its Loki.

Loki's always been Nordic themed. His normal non prime helmets are based off one of these:

large_thor_hammer_scania_viking_jeweller

Notice how you can spot little faces all over his normal helmets?

Lol so much Loki hate. If you play and mod him skillfull, you can solo

ANY mission ( radial disarm + invis + good meleee weapon). 'Nuff said, Rhinos?

It seems like someone is still sore with the fact that he was released first.

Edited by HK-A6A7

Please tell me how these two look alike? Please.

Brilliant choice in colour scheme for Loki comparison shots.

It's rather obvious how they reasonably look alike - horns on helmet and the general structure of his face. It's rather similar to his default and essence helmet. It has that general Loki shape. Aside from that the shoulder shot we get looks like the design of a Loki shoulder. Furthermore, code from previous screenshots indicate Loki Prime is planned and... There is that leaked full body shot which CLEARLY shows a Loki body design.

Again, if you're saying it is not going to be Loki at all you evidently aren't familiar with him.

Edited by Naith

All the   Loki fan boys  reaction when they saw the trailer ... Note >>> Ash said  " I am happy for his  little bro "

tumblr_inline_mg095ebucT1ry4qim.gif

All the Loki fanboys' reactions when they saw the Golden Warrior video 3 months ago, and all the anti-Loki players' reactions now:

crying-waterfalls.gif

I was just joking man.

Oh, I know. But I said what I said because you're not the first to joke that, and definitely not here. I find it more funny to see the tears of those who can't accept that it's Loki Prime.