Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

Everyone has different opinion on what they like.

Some people actually LIKE the essence helmet. GASP.

I'd rather +15% power eff -5% armor over 15% power range -5% health max

unless you are using the new statless helmets, in which case both are ugly as....

I'd rather +15% power eff -5% armor over 15% power range -5% health max

unless you are using the new statless helmets, in which case both are ugly as....

Swindle is easier on the eyes than either of the default or Essence.

Loki Prime's helmet is transcendent though. Everything I could have wanted for Loki.

Quite pleased with the outcome.

One day I would absolutely love for DE to put together a Prime Access trailer like that. Showing a primed frame, hype, then more hype, then a jump cut to a completely different primed frame no one saw coming.

The tears would be so delicious.

Although I agree with your statement I am kinda confused because of "Chaos primed". I mean Chaos is Nyx not Loki.

Although I agree with your statement I am kinda confused because of "Chaos primed". I mean Chaos is Nyx not Loki.

Loki in norse mythology is the God of Trickery, Mischief, and Chaos. That's all you need to understand. It is not a reference to Nyx's ability. Don't try to think a lot about it.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

"Chaos" is the name of a mod which only Nyx may use.

Nyx is not "The Chaos Frame". Chaos and Nyx are not mutually exclusive.

When Loki confuses the enemy with his decoy and switch teleport, or disarms everyone around him, you could call the ensuing result chaos. Does this make sense?

It'd be like if they made the prime access for Banshee "Aural Overload" and it made everyone think it was for Volt.

........I think the whole master race thing is stupid. I did from the start and still do. Loki, is a frame, like the other, chill out.

.....There, I said it.

Its only stupid when somebody says it un-ironically. Which unfortunately is 95% of cases.

Loki isn't master race, he's just really good for all around in any game type.

........I think the whole master race thing is stupid. I did from the start and still do. Loki, is a frame, like the other, chill out.

.....There, I said it.

#lokinerfincoming had to say it XD

It is the most $&*&*#(%& thing ive ever heard. No race should ever be called a master race o.o we will just have to wait for the nerf balance so the loki users who use that can shuddup :S anything that players deem/call the master race is usually just used by players who need to learn to play other warframes/not just specialize or over use one of them.

Edited by dragonkingdx

As much as I want Loki Prime and I think it will be Loki Prime there is a part of me that thinks it is Saryn Prime ... by the look of the shoulders I can't stop thinking it's the Queen herself getting Primed version