The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

That the Prime frame after Rhino would be Loki was clear the moment they release Rhino Prime. Mynkie (i hope i spelled his name right) said in the Devstream before Rhino Prime that the next Prime would be Rhino or Loki he just wasn't sure which one would be release first. So when it was rhino it was already Clear that the next will be Loki.

Given DE's pattern of releasing the prime frames, my long-term prediction would have to be: 

Excal + Frost -> Mag + Ember -> Rhino + Loki -> Ash + Volt -> Saryn + Banshee

EDIT: Whoops. Ended up switching the last two pairs. Correct lineup (again, just my prediction): 

Excal + Frost -> Mag + Ember -> Rhino + Loki -> Saryn + Banshee -> Ash + Vol

Edited by Runehawk

Given DE's pattern of releasing the prime frames, my long-term prediction would have to be: 

Uh, why wouldn't Saryn + Banshee come before Ash + Volt? That'd be the proper pattern.

" chaos primed"

"out of the shadows"

what the........

could be nyx could be loki mixed messages are never fun

Well considering that primes are released male male female female and that rhino and loki prime were the closest to completion and we have images of loki prime extracted from the game files its rather clear who is next.

Two male Primes followed by two female Primes followed by four male Primes..?

Switch Ash and Volt with Saryn and Banshee (and then switch Saryn with Nyx) and I'd be in agreement with you.

Edited by 2old4gamez

i think Loki disappeared on them and now they're frantically looking for him. and he sits silently laughing in a corner at all of us xD

Considering the fact that we have to find and obtain T4 keys by doing higher end missions by chance, with a chance at the correct T4 key, with a chance to get a new Prime part (That may or may not be Loki Prime, Wyrm, Bo, Forma, older Prime stuff), and the chance of host failure on top of that...

Loki already laughs.

Where is the Scott "how much can I make you suffer?" Image when you need it?!

Considering the fact that we have to find and obtain T4 keys by doing higher end missions by chance, with a chance at the correct T4 key, with a chance to get a new Prime part (That may or may not be Loki Prime, Wyrm, Bo, Forma, older Prime stuff), and the chance of host failure on top of that...

Loki already laughs.

Where is the Scott "how much can I make you suffer?" Image when you need it?!

I live to serve:

2DI3AYq.jpg

BRING THE PAIN!