Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

Hey guys!

I heard from my source that if this topic reaches 100 pages till 23:50 PDT today, they will release Loki prime today.

You want MY thread, to reach 100 pages? Ohmygod this is a dream come true <3

I just watched the previous prime access teaser video with rhino and the title was pretty much on the money, so I will stick to the fact that they made a last minute switch and made Nyx the new prime, I know you Loki guys won't like it but I'm pretty sure going by the title it is Nyx, guess we'll see next week:)

In the mythology Loki is the god of chaos mate.

It had to be Loki, it's his day. I'm hoping it's Banshee next, because let's face it...she needs a redesign! Please!

But this is certainly Loki. Loki is a god of chaos, to the people thinking 'chaos' means it will be Nyx (not to mention this looks nothing like Nyx). Loki is also perfect as the frame after Rhino, since they are near opposites. 

Admittedly, when I read "Chaos Primed" first I was shocked and I was also thinking about Nyx BUT what we are seeing in the video has absolutely NOTHING in common with Nyx - the zoom towards the head does totally prove that it is Loki, he is the only frame with horizontal head attachments and the helmets are modifications of their standard helmets, that was the case with every Prime so far.

Loki incoming.

Edited by OldSnakeMGS4

I think now it's Nyx somehow >_>

Yeah, "Chaos" reminds us to Nyx. That helmet(?) from that perspective looks like Bansee (for me). But those shoulders are definitely ugly, so it's Loki for sure.

(It had to happen once, so I'm kinda glad we are getting over it and can start waiting for awesome Prime warframes, like Nyx, Ash, Volt or Trinity.)

Edited by at35z

Saryn will come ;)

Yeah, possibly after Loki Prime. I honestly expect Saryn and Trinity to get Primed. Banshee would look good Primed imo but that frame doesn't get enough attention to warrant it.

There is only one Master Race, Antoine...

(However, for once I totally agree with you : Excalibur Prime has its special place!)

Indeed, only one master race:

glorious-pc-gaming-master-race_design.pn

I'm sorry, there was never a chance of that. When DE said back in February that the next Prime would be either Rhino or Loki, and Rhino Prime was released, that was a clear indicator that the next Prime would be Loki Prime. Also, this clearly follows the established Prime release pattern (contrary to the people who still won't accept it for whatever reason) of Male, Male, Female, Female, repeat. It was always a given that the next Prime after Rhino Prime would be male. Give it another three months, and we'll see another female prime.

Not everyone follows the dev live streams, and the fora aren't always exactly clear either.

Guess that DE will have to wait even longer for my moneys then.

But... Chaos = Nyx (or me) ..

Axeactly.