The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

This looks like Nyx Prime and not Loki Prime. Unless someone can show otherwise.

Helmet looks like Loki but "Chaos" and the green energy thing is Nyx's.

I'm thinking it's Loki because I can't imagine Nyx with that helmet. Banshee maybe, but not Nyx.

Honestly, Saryn Prime would be awesome due to her affiliation with the Infested (in terms of biological attacks anyway), and we know Alad V's shenanigans from last weekend...

But still, Loki masterrace.

i just hope they do the packages for the prime access in a cheaper form, like 50 for the frame and icons, and 80 for weapons added and so on. mainly cause i can't deal with soloing a t3 void missions to just end up wasting the very few keys of them for one item with crap drop rate.

Yep, after Loki Prime, the next one will be female, so I'm expecting Nyx, Saryn, or Trinity.

Don't forget Banshee. The devs are aware she looks pretty dated compared to other frames - I get the feeling she is high on the list. Trinity is my guess (for next frame), simply because they may want to get a healer prime out there.

Loki is needed for some prime diversity (Loki or another stealth frame...but Loki would get first pick for stealth I believe).

Edited by nefrai

Master race inbound

Chaos primed

stop with  this S#&$ ... srsly 

@(*()$ master race yourself away its not even funny anymore

anyway ...

although i prefer ash he still looks freaking cool

the horns were the main thing that bothered me about loki he simply looked plain weird

but now they look fantastic 

although im not getting him i still think i'll see a lot of them in a month or so which is perfectly fine

and whats with that Chaos primed at the end ? doesnt make sense to me

we still dont know about the rumoured Wyrm prime though 

i hope we get some info on him

hope that Nyx is the next prime btw

Edited by CryoClaw