The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Want Your Personal Ship To Have?

azour

So lets make our list to the Pere Noel, De Claus

Dear DE,

It would be great if we could  have our own little fireplace and its pretty little chair to relax after a long day of robots, zombies and crazy grandpas slaughter.

Fireplace%20with%20chair.jpg

Near it a space TV to watch the popular Space Marines Grineer Fist Championship

VayHekVSSargusRuk.jpg

And maybe to hear the last news about the political state of space presented by uncle Vay Hek.VayHek4Mayor.jpg

For the fashion fans im sure Tyl Regor will be glad to host a style show for them.

I mean he is a really classy guy, i would take lessons from him as long as i dont have to go in Uranus to get to him, that place is nasty..

1401919002-napregor.jpg

And last, i want a teleshopping show presented by our dear Darvo who will give us amazing deals that we cannot refuse...or maybe we will, i dont want to buy stolen gear and see Stalker at my door the next morning.

I hope that he have some discounts on tickets for the next Grineer Ballet, i hear the Cap'n Vor is personally leading the Scorpion dancers...

1401919509-tumblr-mw9ucdmxmu1qcqoszo1-50

So what's your wish?

Customizable everything so that each ship is unique from another. They can do screen shot contests with categories n stuff.

I'm talking about having different kinds of chairs to put in, maybe a nice area rug to tone down the noise from shoes. Or maybe like a projection of the missions map, like all the planets revolving around the sun. Endless possibilities.

Faction based decoration so you can make it look like a grineer or corpus ship. The possibilities really are endless right now.

A missile launcher button. Some days, you want to kill grineer face to face. Some days you just want to blow a hole in the side of their base and be done with it.

Also, a pilot's console so we can take it in to galaga/guardian legend mode.(What better to use said missile launcher button?)

And a Darvo party pad. All work and no play makes you a dull tenno. It'd be nice to have him (and perhaps other allies of ours) hanging out, maybe with a juke box and a disco floor.

And an x-men style danger room.

And an arsenal. I've gathered up so very many weapons, frames, and sentinels, it'd be very cool to have a number of them on display.

And a guest room, allowing you to invite people on board.

I'd like it to be big enough to have full living quarters with sections for a shower, to a bed, maybe a shrine like area that you can display weapons and things of that nature. I want it to feel like someone could actually live there and not just "Computer screens and menus everywhere for game purposes".

while these ideas are cool and all, shouldn't most of these be in the clan dojo rather than personal ships?. I'm thinking space would be an issue and functionality would take precedence over aesthetic quirk.

Edited by FrostXeno