The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry, But Next Prime Is Banshee

Babce

NOW NOW before you flame me look at my evidence below

http://babce.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Blazed-thinking-458641745?ga_submit_new=10%253A1401932279

i'm currently in 3d animation class and that's the only host website i can access lol

i'm well aware that DE said that Loki would be next when they were teasing Rhino and Loki.

u med? :D

EDIT : blazed
edit 2 : ash > loki

Edited by Babce

Just a heads up, the prime frame pattern is as follows;  Male, male, female, female, repeating.

Ergo, you're either joking, or just wrong.

Actually it hasn't been repeating yet so we dont know what exactly they are going to do. I'm pretty sure they just go with whatever Minki has done and I'm thinking he works on whatever he feels like.

To the above post by Bronolith;

Considering that Loki Prime's teaser was just released we literally hit the second phase of male, male.  So going with that trend is not even the tiniest of a stretch in all things.  Basically it's pattern enough for any logical reasoning for the time being.

Excalibur > Frost > Mag > Ember > Rhino > Loki

Edited by (PS4)Bobtm0

To the above post by Bronolith;

Considering that Loki Prime's teaser was just released we literally hit the second phase of male, male.  So going with that trend is not even the tiniest of a stretch in all things.  Basically it's pattern enough for any logical reasoning for the time being.

Excalibur > Frost > Mag > Ember > Rhino > Loki

Although there is a clear pattern (and not joking anymore, it's a bit obvious that it is Loki that is next), that does not mean the pattern cannot be broken. Not saying it will be broken, just stating that it can be broken if the Devs (or Mynki) so choose.

You guys are insane! It is absolutely positively obvious that DE teased Grate Prime!

First of all, where did DE state that there is actually a pattern on Warframe gender release?

Excalibro, Frosty, Magnets, Hot Wings, The Drill That Will Pierce The Heavens, and soon to be Bull Man (that teaser pic makes him look like a bull)

Edited by LeviathanRise

Dataminers have confirmed Loki Prime is in the game files already. He'll take 10 Argon Crystals for all his parts according to the data mined.

Wyrm Prime and Orokin Sentinel Accessories were also datamined.

Ten argon crystals... per part?

Jesus, it better be extremely easy to get those parts then.

Although there is a clear pattern (and not joking anymore, it's a bit obvious that it is Loki that is next), that does not mean the pattern cannot be broken. Not saying it will be broken, just stating that it can be broken if the Devs (or Mynki) so choose.

For these types of situations I tend to roll with the "guilty until proven innocent" mindset.  The pattern thus far has been established soundly enough.  I definitely know that it can be broken and am completely okay with that should such a thing come to pass.  However, till there's at least a reason to believe that said pattern is going belly up there's no reason to abandon the pattern.

Then again, maybe I'm just grasping at a semblance of reliable structure amidst a sea of RNG.

For these types of situations I tend to roll with the "guilty until proven innocent" mindset.  The pattern thus far has been established soundly enough.  I definitely know that it can be broken and am completely okay with that should such a thing come to pass.  However, till there's at least a reason to believe that said pattern is going belly up there's no reason to abandon the pattern.

Then again, maybe I'm just grasping at a semblance of reliable structure amidst a sea of RNG.

I can understand that. To be perfectly honest the only reason I typed that out was because I'm rather tired of seeing people saying the pattern is set in stone and is holy and cannot be deviated from. It's not a problem now because it's fairly clear Loki is next, but it can get rather annoying inbetween releases.

Then again, I am of the "Anything can happen" mindset. Usually, anything that can happen, will happen. I'm of an extreme mindset.

You guys are insane! It is absolutely positively obvious that DE teased Grate Prime!

Excalibro, Frosty, Magnets, Hot Wings, The Drill That Will Pierce The Heavens, and soon to be Bull Man (that teaser pic makes him look like a bull)

You sir, Deserve a medal for that amazing description

79eVrfw.gif

Edited by SJunior