Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Releasing The Aklato Prime And Dual Skana Prime [Please Be Civil And Constructive]

Mesyra

You see? You have your compromise and you reject it. Because it's YOU who isn't willing to do so.

there were many other compromises made yet founders decided no. So founders are just as unwilling.

Again chicken and egg :S will go around in circles forever

Edited by dragonkingdx

So in conclusion both doesn't work:

Renaming doesn't work because then it's obviously not about Dual Skana/Aklato Prime anymore.

Other model doesn't work because then it's obviously also not the same as Skana/Lato Prime.

Both solutions would still beg for people to argue about the situation.

One person who answered your question, doesn't represent the majority of non founders.

there were many other compromises made yet founders decided no. So founders are just as unwilling.

Again chicken and egg :S will go around in circles forever

I decided yes. Other founders agreed with me.

Edited by Mikovsky

This thread is moving very fast and filled with trash so im not entirely sure but i have not seen many founder sided offer a compromise

Perhaps that's because; A) this idea gets brought up and shot down every month or so (people just don't want to take 'no' for the final answer) and a compromise really isn't needed, or; B) Founders probably don't want a 'compromise', because every so-called compromise (that I've read, and I've read a bunch) really offers them nothing they want.

There's lots of new weapons every month.  If this isn't about greed and/or jealousy, then be happy with all the new weapons that have been and continue to arrive.  If that's not enough, then admit that it's about jealousy or greed (because bringing it up over and over again sure makes it look like that's what it's about.)

Either way, I think it's time to put this thread -and this argument- to rest for another couple of weeks (until the dead-horse-flogging begins again...)

Mods, close this thread. Tired of this crap from people who can't accept that founders stuff is exclusive.. don't ever criticize us of being stubborn and unwilling to compromise. We're the only ones who have tried to compromise with you.

There's always the controversy of global warming's existence.

I can prove it exists

See much snow lately in North america, Europe, or Asia?

Yeah

I didnt think so

Perhaps that's because; A) this idea gets brought up and shot down every month or so (people just don't want to take 'no' for the final answer) and a compromise really isn't needed, or; B) Founders probably don't want a 'compromise', because every so-called compromise (that I've read, and I've read a bunch) really offers them nothing they want.

There's lots of new weapons every month.  If this isn't about greed and/or jealousy, then be happy with all the new weapons that have been and continue to arrive.  If that's not enough, then admit that it's about jealousy or greed (because bringing it up over and over again sure makes it look like that's what it's about.)

Either way, I think it's time to put this thread -and this argument- to rest for another couple of weeks (until the dead-horse-flogging begins again...)

Theyre the problem

Mods, close this thread. Tired of this crap from people who can't accept that founders stuff is exclusive.. don't ever criticize us of being stubborn and unwilling to compromise. We're the only ones who have tried to compromise with you.

Biggest lie since Clinton

/Applause

Edited by Azawarau

One person who answered your question, doesn't represent the majority of non founders.

One person of us all having different opinions don't represent the majority of founders as well as non-founders. So you can bet that there are like 1000 people on one side and 1000 on the other and in different flavors within those sides as well.

Edited by MeduSalem

I can prove it exists

See much snow lately in North america, Europe, or Asia lately?

Yeah

I didnt think so

Earlier this year school got canceled for 2 days because of the cold.

I live in southern Texas.

One person of us all having different opinions don't represent the majority of founders as well as non-founders. So you can bet that there are like 1000 people on one side and 1000 on the other and in different flavors within those sides as well.

No, that just means people who share his opinion agree not to.

Edited by Mikovsky

And there is the behavior that makes people think founders are screaming mine and are selfish. You cant handle the arguments existence so you want it shut down instead of just ignoring the dang thread. (seriously just walk away and ignore it if it bugs you that much) There have been other compromises made yet other founders didn't like them. Just as much as some non founders didn't like the compromises that some founders made.

Edited by dragonkingdx

I didnt go  back and read all 29 pages or howevermuch there is. i figure if the lat0 prim and skana prime are pc exclusive and only can recieve the mastery from them on pc. so just make ps4 have a version of each that isnt on pc and gives the same affinity that way they both get the affintiy and both have a platform exclusive weapon to brag about

If you are among those who want this 'compromise', consider: 

If DE brought out a new weapon, with all the 'under the hood' programming, game-play mechanics, etc. of an Exclusive, but with a new skin and new name........would you be satisfied with it?

If not, then what you want is the name and fame.  That's jealousy/greed.  You probably can't see that, or won't admit to it.  But the rest of us can see it.

EDIT: clarity

Edited by PanUmbrian

If you are among those who want this 'compromise', consider: 

If DE brought out an Exclusive weapon (all the 'under the hood' programming, game-play mechanics, etc.), but with a new skin and new name........would you be satisfied with it?

If not, then what you want is the name and fame.  That's jealousy/greed.  You probably can't see that, or won't admit to it.  But the rest of us can see it.

I could get literally any weapon and have that

There is no name and fame in an item anyone could get

If the weapon were RNG based then your argument would fall faster than the twi-

Too soon..

I could get literally any weapon and have that

There is no name and fame in an item anyone could get

If the weapon were RNG based then your argument would fall faster than the twi-

Too soon..

You probably already HAVE gotten this weapon (you just didn't realize it).....and it wasn't enough for you.  You want the name.  My argument stands.

And there is the behavior that makes people think founders are screaming mine and are selfish. You cant handle the arguments existence so you want it shut down instead of just ignoring the dang thread. (seriously just walk away and ignore it if it bugs you that much) There have been other compromises made yet other founders didn't like them. Just as much as some non founders didn't like the compromises that some founders made.

I think the problem is more that the topic has been asked and answered many times. The non-founders (some not all obviously) simply refuse to accept the answer. It becomes extremely tiresome to see the topic come up over and over again.

You probably already HAVE gotten this weapon (you just didn't realize it).....and it wasn't enough for you.  You want the name.  My argument stands.

No, he/she confirmed she didn't care about appearance. So yeah, give it to him/her a completely different appearance for the weapons. 

Edited by Mikovsky

i just enjoy the game as it comes to me. its as much about greed and jealousy for me as it is for every other person that has posted something on this forum either they want it or they dont. id like to have the affinity for it just for the ocd side of me i really dont give a flying leap where it comes from or if it comes at all. itd be nice but not really necessary.

There I admitted it now you should to since your sitting here staring at this forum like your founders status is the most important thing in the world ( i dont know if u are or u arent its for anyone elses benefit who is)

I think the problem is more that the topic has been asked and answered many times. The non-founders (some not all obviously) simply refuse to accept the answer. It becomes extremely tiresome to see the topic come up over and over again.

The problem is though it doesn't need to be said. People can just ignore it, yet they feel the need to come in repeat what they have said before then throw a fit when it continues. o.o if it bugs them then just ignore it, literally just throwing fuel on the flame when you just walk in say "get over it now, never gonna happen. mods close thread". Its not constructive and it only gives them more of a headache when people disagree. That's why I suggest the magical ignore power, since they only end up getting upset for something they can easily ignore.

Edited by dragonkingdx

i just enjoy the game as it comes to me. its as much about greed and jealousy for me as it is for every other person that has posted something on this forum either they want it or they dont. id like to have the affinity for it just for the ocd side of me i really dont give a flying leap where it comes from or if it comes at all. itd be nice but not really necessary.

There I admitted it now you should to since your sitting here staring at this forum like your founders status is the most important thing in the world ( i dont know if u are or u arent its for anyone elses benefit who is)

I personally don't really care about the founders status. You're bashing me for wearing something I can't take off.

The problem is though it doesn't need to be said. People can just ignore it, yet they feel the need to come in repeat what they have said before then throw a fit when it continues. o.o if it bugs them then just ignore it, literally just throwing fuel on the flame when you just walk in say "get over it now, never gonna happen. mods close thread".I

If people ignore, they're just admitting to letting it happen.

Edited by Mikovsky

No, what I can't stand is your hypocrisy. I can't stand your constant crap about founders being stubborn, selfish, whiners, dumbasses, when the whole core of this argument is simply that you all can't accept that Founders stuff is off limits to you. You're offered a compromise, but you don't like it, because you don't care about anything other than getting as close to the Founders stuff as you can. There's no justification for it, there's no reason why you deserve it, there's no reason why you need it.

You say you've offered compromises other than "Founders lose nothing. Why don't you accept it?"? List them.

The problem is though it doesn't need to be said. People can just ignore it, yet they feel the need to come in repeat what they have said before then throw a fit when it continues. o.o if it bugs them then just ignore it, literally just throwing fuel on the flame when you just walk in say "get over it now, never gonna happen. mods close thread".

If no Founders responded to these threads, then DE might get the idea that we're OK with whatever crazy nonsense lies within them.

Edited by NightBeats

I can prove it exists

See much snow lately in North america, Europe, or Asia?

Yeah

I didnt think so

I go to college in Montana and this past winter was one of the coldest one's in the past 2 decades. They actually closed the school for a few days due to a particularly bad blizzard - something that they haven't done in recent memory for most. What's ironic is that the international climate change conference was held right here on my campus. It's climate change - not global warming. Next time back up your hasty generalizations with facts and figures.

No, he/she confirmed she didn't care about appearance. So yeah, give it to him/her a completely different appearance for the weapons. 

They care for the appearance AND name. That's why they won't accept anything that doesn't look like these weapons or is named differently.

Again, you guys, list out your compromises.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

They care for the appearance AND name. That's why they won't accept anything that doesn't look like these weapons or is named differently.

Again, list out your compromises.

That's not true, I don't think any of them, besides one admitted they wanted the same appearance.

That's not true, I don't think any of them, besides one admitted they wanted the same appearance.

They want the same appearance. As has been said, these weapons aren't the same without the appearance and the name. They want the appearance and the name.

Edited by AntoineFlemming