Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Releasing The Aklato Prime And Dual Skana Prime [Please Be Civil And Constructive]

Mesyra

I think this thread has kind of ran its course...dont' you think?

It probably did in the last several threads. Soon we will have enough to make a jumper from said threads. Then people will argue over the exclusivity of the jumper because they missed the opportunity to post in the threads after they have been closed by moderators.

There still is, and it's about Aklato Prime and Dual Skana Prime.

I know. I was saying that the free headband and t-shirt should be the extent of founder rewards, as I still disagree with having content in a game that's unobtainable for any reason.

I mean, yes. It's nice to make people who help fund a game feel special, but it shouldn't be at the expense of alienating the rest of the player base...

I would be fine with DE re-releasing the Excalibur Prime, the Lato Prime and the Skana Prime if they were put behind a paywall and were not available through any other means in the game. I bought into the founders program because I wanted to support DE and this game of space-ninjas.

I don't see why non-founders should have it any other way. If you want the Excalibur Prime, the Lato Prime and the Skana Prime, you pay accordingly with real money.

Can't afford it or don't want to spend that kind of money on a F2P game? That's fine, but don't go whining about it either. I don't whine about the Vandals and Wraiths that I missed out on due to RL commitments.

I know. I was saying that the free headband and t-shirt should be the extent of founder rewards, as I still disagree with having content in a game that's unobtainable for any reason.

I mean, yes. It's nice to make people who help fund a game feel special, but it shouldn't be at the expense of alienating the rest of the player base...

They aren't. How are they alienating the rest of the player base? Non founders want two crappy weapons that have been barely kept up to speed with the damage updates.

Edited by Mikovsky

I would be fine with DE re-releasing the Excalibur Prime, the Lato Prime and the Skana Prime if they were put behind a paywall and were not available through any other means in the game. I bought into the founders program because I wanted to support DE and this game of space-ninjas.

I don't see why non-founders should have it any other way. If you want the Excalibur Prime, the Lato Prime and the Skana Prime, you pay accordingly with real money.

Can't afford it or don't want to spend that kind of money on a F2P game? That's fine, but don't go whining about it either. I don't whine about the Vandals and Wraiths that I missed out on due to RL commitments.

The thread isn't about those, DE already said they'll never be re-released.

Is there anything left to say after 80 pages? We're saying the same things now we were saying 40 pages ago and we just keep going round and round.

Also, it's not like this is the only thread Founders have had to put up with. We've been dealing with this crap for over a year now.

This thread is slightly different. But thats besides the point that if you don't like it you can ignore it. Asking for a lock just because you don't wanna deal with it anymore is just selfish. And if you have been dealing with it for over a year now then DE obviously already knows how you feel so whats the point of stating it over and over in the same thread if your annoyed? Which is why I say again asking for a lock is plain selfish as if you don't want to see the argument you don't have to.

Everyone has the right to argue over and over on it. But no one should be complaining for a lock just because they are tired of seeing it. Besides that it will eventually be closed when DE decides it has gone far enough. Until then if you don't like it then ignore it. Complaining and posting mods lock this is just not necessary

Edited by dragonkingdx

This thread is slightly different. But thats besides the point that if you don't like it you can ignore it. Asking for a lock just because you don't wanna deal with it anymore is just selfish. And if you have been dealing with it for over a year now then DE obviously already knows how you feel so whats the point of stating it over and over in the same thread if your annoyed? Which is why I say again asking for a lock is plain selfish as if you don't want to see the argument you don't have to.

Everyone has the right to argue over and over on it. But no one should be complaining for a lock just because they are tired of seeing it

I believe you are using the word "you" in a general sense here, but just in case, I'd like to make it clear I never actually asked for a lock. I was merely trying to explain why some might. It is very tiring to have to explain yourself over and over again.

OK gentlemen. I have found THE solution.

Everyone gets the founder frame and weapons, and only the founders get LokiP.

Fair deal, no?

?? Honestly, how about all Founders items get re-released, and the refund for Founders (really for DE breaking their word) is that all founders get a non-expiring free "coupon" towards platinum (the 8k plat) or any one highest-level Prime Access pack (so either they can use it on the highest Loki Prime Access pack, or the frame afterward, or one after that)?

THIS IS MY PREFERENCE. Because I want Excal Prime back out there so that there's unity in how the Primes are able to be acquired. And eventually I'd like to be able to research the Prime frames and weapons IN THE FREAKING OROKIN LAB.

But really though, THIS is what I really want. It's the only thing I think is a real solution. And I say free coupon because it's kinda like a refund, but not.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

To be perfectly honest.. How would it hurt me if people got their dual skana prime and aklato prime? Well.. It wouldn't. I got the pack because I wanted to support this game and I got exclusive items for it. Those items were founder only and should be founder only. It was a promise. End of story.

But the dual variants? No one said anything about that to me when I supported this game. Some may see it as a loophole but i'm perfectly fine with it. Hell, I want them myself. 

Dual versions of prime weapons are like putting a bandaid on a decapitated head

it will change nothing, we should worry about them after we fix the real issue

the real fixes are either allowing exclusives to be traded, mastery rework, or 24 expiry exclusives to get mastery done

or the not so popular, rerelease and make tons of profit method

Edited by MerelyARumor

At the end of the day, I don't think this is a real solution. Because it's about people not having Excal Prime, Lato Prime, or Skana Prime, so the real elephant in the room is Excalibur Prime. So it's a potentially partial fix to the whole problem. I just wish DE would consider my suggestion.

I believe you are using the word "you" in a general sense here, but just in case, I'd like to make it clear I never actually asked for a lock. I was merely trying to explain why some might. It is very tiring to have to explain yourself over and over again.

Trust me I know its tiring (ive dealt with plenty of that over the years) but thats why I suggest for people to ignore it. They just end up getting a headache. Which ends up turning it into a war between annoyed people (and yes I was using "you" in a general sense)

?? Honestly, how about all Founders items get re-released, and the refund for Founders (really for DE breaking their word) is that all founders get a non-expiring free "coupon" towards platinum (the 8k plat) or any one highest-level Prime Access pack (so either they can use it on the highest Loki Prime Access pack, or the frame afterward, or one after that)?

THIS IS MY PREFERENCE. Because I want Excal Prime back out there so that there's unity in how the Primes are able to be acquired. And eventually I'd like to be able to research the Prime frames and weapons IN THE FREAKING OROKIN LAB.

But really though, THIS is what I really want. It's the only thing I think is a real solution. And I say free coupon because it's kinda like a refund, but not.

Yeah, of course this is your preference, cause you want some money.

Come on... DE is never ever going down that road. If you have any hopes about this, then you are fooling yourself.

I'm sure both sides of the argument are feeling the battle-fatigue by now. :)

Although I believe you are a neutral party, with no strong feelings either way?

I dont see them being fatigued at all. When it comes to arguing they seem full of energy any time of the day.

I dont see them being fatigued at all. When it comes to arguing they seem full of energy any time of the day.

They had redbulls. Thats why the threads page count is taking off it gave the people in the thread wiiings

Edited by dragonkingdx

Yeah, of course this is your preference, cause you want some money.

Come on... DE is never ever going down that road. If you have any hopes about this, then you are fooling yourself.

If they ended up releasing Founders stuff, they'd probably have to do that. You know, legal stuff. If they did that, a refund would be expected. Even if it's not a free coupon, it'd be a higher-than-normal discount. And the reason it's my preference is because people want ALL the Founders stuff, not just the weapons. And Excal Prime is asked for much more than the weak weapons.

Plus, it'd be cool to see Excalibur Prime as much as you see Frost Prime or Ember Prime or Rhino Prime.