Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Releasing The Aklato Prime And Dual Skana Prime [Please Be Civil And Constructive]

Mesyra

If they ended up releasing Founders stuff, they'd probably have to do that. You know, legal stuff.

Yes, and that is why they will never rerelease those items.

DE isn't a non profit org. They want to make money, not give it away.

Here is your compromises, make these items prime access. No blueprints or anything like, you spend real money for the items you so desperately want and you help support the developer too. I think $49.99 would suffice.

Raise the price to match the other prime access packages.

Yes, and that is why they will never rerelease those items.

DE isn't a non profit org. They want to make money, not give it away.

Well my solution (with the discount instead of a free coupon) would stop ALL of the whining threads, ALL of the complaining, ALL of the back and forth.

Oh, and imagine how much DE would make if they'd offer a Prime-Access-like pack with all the previous exclusive weapons for like $300 or $250 or whatever? They'd make the money back, plus more, all while improving their image with their customers.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Your opinion on yourself is biased, therefore cannot count.

Well coming from you that doesnt mean much

May i ask how my opinion is biased exactly?

Well my solution (with the discount instead of a free coupon) would stop ALL of the whining threads, ALL of the complaining, ALL of the back and forth.

OH THE IRONY

Edited by Azawarau

I've still caught flak from some people who lumped me in with their opponents on this issue.

People are very passionate about the game. Passion quickly turns to anger. Anger is difficult to control. Human beings are sadly flawed (I include myself in that).

I believe I am getting off-topic however. So let's get back to it!

FOUNDERS STUFF IS FOR FOUNDERS! YOLO! (I don't think I can take this seriously anymore and I should probably stop posting XD).

Oh, and imagine how much DE would make if they'd offer a Prime-Access-like pack with all the previous exclusive weapons for like $300 or $250 or whatever? They'd make the money back, plus more, all while improving their image with their customers.

nope.

Whine will never stop, complaining will never stop, back and forth will never stop.

Sure DE can do this, only if: 

DE releases the Lato prime and Skana prime to the public, and the Founders get the dual version as the new exclusives. Ta fking da

Problem is, they won't budge on that. But if they could do that, then they could find a way to release ALL the Founders stuff, cue my suggestion.

here is an idea, make it to where, if a clan has x*z founders, they can donate their founders gear to the orokin lab to make it able to be built by the rest of the clan, it would have an MR requirement of 10, and very very high resource costs, and where x represents the number of founders and z represents the rank of their clan (ghost shadow storm mountain moon) 

this could be the research for the single or the dual variant. which ever would work better, and you have to be a member of that clan to get it, and if you leave the clan it dissipates.

nope.

Whine will never stop, complaining will never stop, back and forth will never stop.

About not having the Founders stuff, it would.

VYR3, I don't like that idea, honestly. I think other ideas that have been suggested are better.

About not having the Founders stuff, it would.

VYR3, I don't like that idea, honestly. I think other ideas that have been suggested are better.

well it is just an idea, friend. 

moreover, why dont we get some heads to collaborate from both sides to come to a fair and reasonable agreement on how to release an akimbo version of the lato and skana prime. I think if we had some actual minds picking at this, we could go somewhere with it.

I wish I was as naive as you are.

But why would people complain about NOT having Founders stuff if they had Founders stuff? I get what you're saying that people would find other things to complain about, but this wouldn't be one of them.

moreover, why dont we get some heads to collaborate from both sides to come to a fair and reasonable agreement on how to release an akimbo version of the lato and skana prime. I think if we had some actual minds picking at this, we could go somewhere with it.

Seems most people are quite content with "No means no".

Well, I say either Dex Latos and Dual Dex Skanas or Aklato Prime and Dual Skanas Prime with a Primed version of the original models (so like, add the gold to the original models). They'd be prime but they'd be different, so they'd be more than just two Lato Primes or two Skanas Prime.

Well, I say either Dex Latos and Dual Dex Skanas or Aklato Prime and Dual Skanas Prime with a Primed version of the original models (so like, add the gold to the original models). They'd be prime but they'd be different, so they'd be more than just two Lato Primes or two Skanas Prime.

I would enjoy dex aklato and dex dual skana, but these would be anniversary weapons I believe.

I think that if they made a non primed version of the founders lato model a lot of people would shut up.

and maybe this is true, however, this is still a win lose situation, and I would be please to find a way to make it a win/win.

You can't always get what you want. Sorry.

Some things, only go towards those whom earned them by helping the game.

No means no.

You can't always get what you want. Sorry.

Some things, only go towards those whom earned them by helping the game.

No means no.

once again, you act as though your are the voice of Digital Extremes.

you also imply that people of now do not support the game. I myself have put well over the original $250 price tag of the original founders package. not that this even matters.

it is not what I want with these weapons. it is not what most people want, but it would be something to recede the rift between founders and non-founders over the foolish exclusivity. many of the narcissists here are failing to realise this.

Here is your compromises, make these items prime access. No blueprints or anything like, you spend real money for the items you so desperately want and you help support the developer too. I think $49.99 would suffice.

DE please do it... So those people wanting them so badly have a chance to join a place amongst us to suffer the same way we do everytime one of those exclusives threads or something related to it pops up. :D

Edited by MeduSalem

Well, the voice of Digital Extremes is the the Founders stuff isn't coming back, but that this doesn't apply to any variants. I'd like that to change, but in a way that the Founders don't get shafted. In lieu of that, dual versions with the models of the non-Prime variants, but with a Prime texture. So, essentially, you take the dual versions of the non-Prime ones and you give them a Prime skin that is a new texture. This would be in keeping with the way Azawarau sees these items, and released in a way that gives these guys Primed versions of these weapons but in a way that it's not the same as the Founders items. Would everyone be ok with that?

But seriously, if I could have my cake and eat it too, I'd have everything released again. Seriously, don't expect this "fix" to stop people asking for founders stuff. Excalibur Prime is the real prize, and people will keep asking for him. No "fix" will work for that unless it involves re-releasing that frame and giving some sort of refund to Founders.

once again, you act as though your are the voice of Digital Extremes.

you also imply that people of now do not support the game. I myself have put well over the original $250 price tag of the original founders package. not that this even matters.

it is not what I want with these weapons. it is not what most people want, but it would be something to recede the rift between founders and non-founders over the foolish exclusivity. many of the narcissists here are failing to realise this.

The voice of DE is "No, we have no plans".

And good for you, but, that's like saying you should also be entitled to every Prime Access because you've spent $250 in total.

That's not how it works.

You paid $250, you got what you paid for. If you want what others got, you should have paid when that's what they were selling.

There is no chance of you getting any founders items, regardless of how much you seem to feel you're entitled to it.

DE has no plans to add dual variants. No plans to snub founders or anything like that.

No means no.

DE please do it... So those people wanting them so badly have a chance to join a place amongst us to suffer the same way we do everytime one of those exclusives threads or something related to it pops up. :D

And you wont solve anything with that.

People that cry about them, would cry about them being hidden behind paywall. Only truth is that they want them as drops and for free. It is quite simple and easy.

They dont want to pay or to support the developers. They just want the items.