Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Wallrunning

robby71a

this has to be my favorite game to play...but NOTHING, I mean NOTHING is more computer wreckingly frustrating than having to wallrun to continue a mission...NOTHING...like its my only reason for ever rage-quitting. For the record...its ****ing $&*&*#(%&.

Edited by robby71a

I've never seen any section where you HAD to wallrun to get past, except for the old Orokin Void Secret Treasure Rooms.  There are lots of wallrun areas sure, but none of them are mandatory.  There are always alternate routes to get around, or in most cases you can just zorencopter past them, so I really don't see the issue other than OP is a skill less fool, or just trying to troll.

Perhaps its because the door was lock...so the only way was through the portal 9th locale in Saturn. My teamers can run up a wall...just fine...but my dude...can run a cliff or climb...but cannot ever seem to just run up a wall. And we all can't be as talented as Silver Seeker...LOL

Apparently trolls plays as well...but so much for seeking some advice from this lot.

I'm sorry, could you point me to the part where you were actually asking for advice in the OP? It seems you were just venting frustration at a, rather optional mechanic.

Run... Tap space... Hold space bar... Let go of the space bar.

It used to be a little strange for me but now it feels easier then trying to solve 2+2

I thought it was just:

1) Walk up to wall

2) Hold Space Bar

3) Proceed to be a ninja as per the usual

I thought it was just:

1) Walk up to wall

2) Hold Space Bar

3) Proceed to be a ninja as per the usual

I thought you at least need to jump first :l

Either way it's not like you need to wall run much in the game anyways :/