Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies With Disarming Capabilities , And Tenno Counter Disarming

Deidaku

How would you guys feel about that.?

1)

A special eximus  enemy that could cast radial disarm on the tenno that would make them loose the weapon they have equipped.

If you're in sword alone mode , you go into unarmed mode (like in the escape mission)

Your weapons are knocked a few feet away from you ( but have magnet mechanics so that they don't fall into a pit or something , you have to pick them back up to use them again)

2) the tenno disarming their foes.

not on a loki scale of course but in melee mode. an attack while parrying  or blocking would have disarming properties. 

> blocking bullets while running towards a gunner? Time your strike right and you can cut it's gun in half, thereofre disarming the foe

> Butcher type enemy  charging at you ? same here ; charge towards him while blocking,; Strike at the same time as his attack animation , if you don't kill it you disarm it it and since it's a butcher  , he will enter stagger mode.;

>Tenno spectre.; same thing as butcher and gunner examples  except the spectre equips the weapons he still has.

The disarming teching would work only once per enemy and would require good timing.

Thoughts?

that kinda sounds like skyrim u now.

That's 1 perk in a game that nobody ever uses.

In skyrim I use bows.

In warframe I use bows and Nikanas.

So badass.

And it's not really the same though.

In skyrim it's just shield bashing and RNG .

here you'd need timing to execute the disarm and finish off your enemy fast. ( better that using the current parry mechaninc)

That's 1 perk in a game that nobody ever uses.

In skyrim I use bows.

In warframe I use bows and Nikanas.

So badass.

And it's not really the same though.

In skyrim it's just shield bashing and RNG .

here you'd need timing to execute the disarm and finish off your enemy fast. ( better that using the current parry mechai

i do to but i prefer the paris its an ok bow.

The devs announced on the last livestream that a new grineer beastmaster enemy which controls kubrows will be able to disarm you with a glaive like projectile and steal your secondary (and use it) until you kill him to get it back

I can't wait to see Brakk users cry tears of Greedy Milk after these units are added.

I can't wait to see Brakk users cry tears of Greedy Milk after these units are added.

shoot novices are like that if its to faulty or to hard theres almost anything theyll complain about did u even read the general subject retsart the system their complaing about the lag of supiroity of a faction.

How would you guys feel about that.?

1)

A special eximus  enemy that could cast radial disarm on the tenno that would make them loose the weapon they have equipped.

If you're in sword alone mode , you go into unarmed mode (like in the escape mission)

Your weapons are knocked a few feet away from you ( but have magnet mechanics so that they don't fall into a pit or something , you have to pick them back up to use them again)

I would prefer if this Eximus would instead have its own aura (radius = 10m) that will scramble the HUD of the player (no energy loss), make Warframe powers unable to be cast, and disable all weaponry (guns cannot fire) except for melee. The player will be notified that he/she is within the aura radius via a purple aura beneath his/her feet (the aura will be exactly like the one seen when fighting against and within range of an Eximus). 

The justification for this is because truthfully, the Grineer and the Corpus cannot wield Warframe powers yet (only Alad V had made a tiny progress, and that was after dissecting hundreds of Tenno and their Warframes in order to have one to two Warframe-like powers on Zanuka). Thus, the radial disarm enemy probably would not fit into the current lore. 

The devs announced on the last livestream that a new grineer beastmaster enemy which controls kubrows will be able to disarm you with a glaive like projectile and steal your secondary (and use it) until you kill him to get it back

oh thanks m8

Must have missed it. didn't watch all the stream.

Sounds awesome !!!

But what do you think of the tenno being able to single disarm an enemy with melee?

I would prefer if this Eximus would instead have its own aura (radius = 10m) that will scramble the HUD of the player (no energy loss), make Warframe powers unable to be cast, and disable all weaponry (guns cannot fire) except for melee. The player will be notified that he/she is within the aura radius via a purple aura beneath his/her feet (the aura will be exactly like the one seen when fighting against and within range of an Eximus). 

The justification for this is because truthfully, the Grineer and the Corpus cannot wield Warframe powers yet (only Alad V had made a tiny progress, and that was after dissecting hundreds of Tenno and their Warframes in order to have one to two Warframe-like powers on Zanuka). Thus, the radial disarm enemy probably would not fit into the current lore. 

If that were to be implemented, I would have it so that simple weapons (read: bullets in a magazine, not energy weapons or Grineer strange bulb-magazine liquid ammo) and biological weapons can still be fired, but with all mods except for physical damage and perhaps reload speed disabled. EMP would take out Corpus gear and probably stop the more arcane ammo feeds (see: Grinlok's bulb magazine) from working, but simple bullets like the Karak, Lex, Tigris and Braton should still work. Squishy guns (Torid, Embolist, perhaps Synapse too) should also be unaffected by an EMP.

If that were to be implemented, I would have it so that simple weapons (read: bullets in a magazine, not energy weapons or Grineer strange bulb-magazine liquid ammo) and biological weapons can still be fired, but with all mods except for physical damage and perhaps reload speed disabled. EMP would take out Corpus gear and probably stop the more arcane ammo feeds (see: Grinlok's bulb magazine) from working, but simple bullets like the Karak, Lex, Tigris and Braton should still work. Squishy guns (Torid, Embolist, perhaps Synapse too) should also be unaffected by an EMP.

Excellent  idea.

Bio weapons unaffected by EMP. Makes sense :)

What we need is a Corpus unit that hacks and jams guns and warframe powers as long as it's alive and in the area. Some sort of otherwise defenseless Moah that runs around quickly giving off a very distinct signal so that players can't possibly miss it. In order to get your guns back, you have to switch to melee and take out the weak enemy quickly before your weapons un-jam.

Even better if said enemy has an obvious visual tell before the jammer activates, allowing you to quickly interrupt it if you're paying attention to your environment.