Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Braton Prime

Nintenn064

I agree with several suggestions in this thread.

• Balancing damage across the three basic types. Just not so high as to be ridiculous.
• Shorter reload time to compensate for the high firerate. 1.0 or 1.2 at the outside.
• Possibly adding one or two polarities. One or two Maduria slots would do it.

It should be worth the effort to farm, but not so good as to destroy the challenge.

All prime weapons should be equal. They're all equally hard to obtain (or should all be equally hard to obtain) 

(also, all tenno weapons should be the same, except maybe the ones with prefixes like dragon or dex. Elite weapons for elite warriors. Grineer and corpus can vary with their tech since they're so varied in quality themselves) 

Seriously. Braton prime should be brought up so that it's as good as the paris prime. If there ever were to be a soma prime then that soma prime should be as good as the bratonP. The boltor prime should be as good as the braton too; It should have higher damage, but only enough to offset it's projectile delay and other features (RoF,Ammo amount, ragdoll). Sure the original braton is far weaker than the boltor and soma; but the original braton's an old corpus weapon whilst the soma and boltor are tenno.  (original soma needs a nerf) 

The paris prime should be the benchmark of "prime". The perfect example of a weapon made prime (except it's ugly) It handles better. It's easier to use. No one stat has been improved but rather all stats have been collectively bettered. It's not so good that it's completely overpowered. We should get to the point where it isn't just the boltor and paris that make up the overwhelming majority of primaries (latronP isn't extinct itself) They should all be equal and choosing a prime weapon should be down to preference rather than stats because they should all be equal. The braton, as a jack-of-all-trades weapon, equally deserves to be in the center of prime balance. 

Latest report is that the buffs are submitted and after a test pass it is possible they will be in the next Hotfix, the notes will confirm!

Any update on the art of the braton prime? The gold really needs a good shining and i cant think of a better time then when its getting a stat buff!

Latest report is that the buffs are submitted and after a test pass it is possible they will be in the next Hotfix, the notes will confirm!

Cat_poops_itself_while_falling_out_of_a_moving_airplane_and_being_chased_by_mister_spock_while_the_plane_explodes.gif.jpeg.png.pdf.tar.mov

That's how excited I am.

Seriously, this weapon needs a damage buff. i love my Braton Prime too much for it to be kicked aside by power creep. 

Fellow Tenno, let our voices be heard. Give the Braton Prime some love! 

Lol, this thread was started in june, a couple months later your dreams are coming into realisation.