Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Braton Prime

Nintenn064

• 2 weeks later...

Made a pretty decent thread on making prime weapons equal. No matter how you look at it; Braton Prime needs a buff. It's actualy not an easy weapon to get. I've personaly got enough (vastly superior) boltor prime parts to build over three copies, yet I haven't found a single one of two braton parts for several updates now. 

If you're going to buff the braton, I'd say you need to

A: make it objectively better than both braton and braton vandal. 

B: Have it equal to all other prime weapons, which might require some tweaks on their part too. 

Impact damage from 1.3 to 8

Reload time at 2.0 or less. 

Accuracy increased to 40

Inherent V polarity. 

At the least. 

Bombard the devs with messages about it until they respond.

I do not think harrasing devs with spam messages is the best course of action.

I think if everyone simply keeps threads like this alive it will help get noticed more. Also: 

Make sure you post a message in every devstream questions thread (this got the message on a live stream before and works).

Help others get braton primes so more people can come to their own conclusions as to the effectiveness of braton prime.

Conduct sensible tests and post your results on these forums.

Suggest sensible and small improvements the weapon could get to help it.

Also above all we all must make sure to stock up on paitence.

I am sure that one day this gun will be buffed. However it is not this day. So for now just keep the hope alive and wait.

I do not think harrasing devs with spam messages is the best course of action.

...hyperbole, thou art a lost art...

I'll clarify. If everyone concerned about the Braton Prime would write the devs (using restraint) and do the suggestions posted by the one I am quoting, thereby bringing it to their attention most strongly (thusly, the devs would be bombarded due to the sheer number of folks expressing their interests), then perhaps we will see a buff in future.

Yup, definately needs a Buff.

To be honest with you, in my opinion DE need to take about a month to STOP releasing new content, and start revisiting all of the old Frames guns and melees that got drowned out by Damage 2.0/all of the new weapons/frames and Update them!

I mean camon, NOONES looking at Ember for goodness sake, and she was designed to be able to take out infested  But since the release of damage 2.0 and Toxic damage, she cant scale at all to them, also the fact that because of her low base health she dies QUICK to toxic procs

Who the hell wants to buff Braton Prime? Ugly gun. And anyway it's too hard to get, and only losers would bother.

I just got a Braton Prime. So, when is it getting a buff?

In all seriousness though, I'm finding the recoil a bit harsh to do precise work :( I actually expected it to be a LOT lower for some reason. I have difficulty with screen shake.

Recoil? I don't recall it having enough to worry about, even when standing on the trigger.

The Grak has recoil. The BratonP doesn't. I habitually make long shot across rooms with little issue, even with a maxed rank Heavy Caliber. Although, I do use vile acceleration on mine and tend to keep bursts short.

I've been on a Burston Prime kick lately (Glinting Truth...), but I'll have to get mine out for some infested busting. I just don't recall it being difficult to the deal with. The gun is one of the easiest going primaries imaginable.