The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Warframe?

Taralasian

I believe they stated in a stream that they would NOT be making an Earthframe.

That, and they can't really do an Infested 'Frame, either, because of Saryn.

Plus by technical standards we're all Infested.

would you happen to remember which one?

Saryn isn't even anywhere close to an infested frame though.

A copycat frame ! With the ability to copy other frames powers and also a very unique one that allows it to split itself into small particles to avoid damage and cover the body of an enemy to control it. That would be awesome in my opinion. ps: for the body, i'd like it to be skinny and sorta like been made by little rocks .;p.^^  

Edited by Crysis_excell

I hope the next frame is indeed earth frame with earthquake as its ult. 30 seconds (more with power duration mods) of massive screen shake for whole team, causes barely any dmg and bounces enemies around so that nobody can hit them with their guns.

Saryn isn't even anywhere close to an infested frame though.

She's close enough with her poison-based powers.

What all can the Infested do? Toxic, Electric damage, that's it for elements, not counting leaders. They can heal, too, and we have two healing 'Frames already. We have Toxic ( Viral ) and Electric Warframes, too.

Banshee.

I don't really count Banshee as a stealth warframe, sure she has her power Silence which make you not being heared what ever you do but for the rest, it's not stealthy at all. To me, a stealth warframe must have abilities that make it hard to detect like an cloaking power, do things quietly without the need of a silencing power and do pretty cool and usefull stuff like Loki and Ash.

Personally I want a time based warframe, but I'm pretty sure it WON'T be the next one...

What I thiknk is really coming will not be complementary with any other warframe, so no light, earth or something like that.
Oh and the light warframe could very well be trinity, nekros is shadow/death so who is more light/life than trinity?

I don't really count Banshee as a stealth warframe, sure she has her power Silence which make you not being heared what ever you do but for the rest, it's not stealthy at all. To me, a stealth warframe must have abilities that make it hard to detect like an cloaking power, do things quietly without the need of a silencing power and do pretty cool and usefull stuff like Loki and Ash.

Banshee i queen of point defense, i should say she is useful.

On topic, she is kinda female stealth frame but doesnt work like one. Maybe she will be better stealth wise if stealth is improved at one point.

Edited by RoboDoge

I would prefer an Earth element base frame, I think they tried that with Oberon but failed, he feels more like a Paladin, a light frame somewhat.

They said they wouldnt do earth along.... time ago.

Also a cool idea would be a Ghost frame.

Sonar and Silence.

It easily makes her a more difficult stealth 'Frame to play as, yes, but you can do it very much so. Just use an Ogris with it and use a Shade Sentinel, too.

I really think DE shot themselves in the foot by making so many frames. That time would've been better spent making each frame truly individual, and designing boss fights that allow for each frame to shine in a unique way. 

But there's already far too many for that, so bring on boring frame #20. It's at least fun to see new designs.