The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Mark Of A Skilled Player?

Sixty5

Its that guy that for the most part holds his own

The one who when things get ugly he steps in and saves the day, but is average otherwise

Not someone carrying you but someone you know you can depend on when it gets heated

/Insert gender neutral statement here for using males a an example

>Remind everyone that there is a rule for this on the internet

Edited by Azawarau

Founder's gear.

New scrubs ain't got nothing on the bling.

Shut up.

You just got that because of, y'know, money and stuff.

No skill involved, fella.  I've been here for 16 months now, playing warframe.  And I don't get blingy diddily squat, because I don't have a massive wallet to blow on a game.  Just shut up.  

(Excalibur is my favorite warframe, even though played for all this time, leader of a 225 member clan, Excalibur is the beast.  If you know how to use him.  So I've been hoping against hope there will be some way to get his prime version.  Because damn that thing is beautiful.)

Mastery will usually tell you what kind of players you are paired with.

Indeed, "usually"

Because sometimes players at rank 0 will use rhino prime and brack fully modded. Also sometimes MR 12 players are worthless.

Mastery rank is a rank that determines stuff you "mastered", that can't reflect skill, like ever

Shut up.

You just got that because of, y'know, money and stuff.

No skill involved, fella.  I've been here for 16 months now, playing warframe.  And I don't get blingy diddily squat, because I don't have a massive wallet to blow on a game.  Just shut up.  

(Excalibur is my favorite warframe, even though played for all this time, leader of a 225 member clan, Excalibur is the beast.  If you know how to use him.  So I've been hoping against hope there will be some way to get his prime version.  Because damn that thing is beautiful.)

You uh... Need a tissue or something bro?

It was just a joke.

When to run and how to kite  and use your skills in the right time

How to keep up

How to not use rhino 100% of the time you played

Not staying too far or too close

For accuracy i don't really care when you are useing a boltor p or a soma with a max heavy cal and just spray it doesn't matter if you have 5% acc and have killed the most and helped your team the most

When I play on PS4 with a friend, I can always tell who's less experienced, regardless of their rank. People just trading bullets, people not using cover, people not checking a room before running through. 

Basically, if you never see somebody roll or slide while fighting, they're still clumsy at combat.

People who figure out they can block Stalker's attacks with their melee when he spawns are pro-like to me. Gives your teammates time to assist you, and you may pull off a parry and riposte if you have the correct mod.

Edited by Tymerc

The player that makes the experience of playing warframe better for others. Rank 1 or 16, I don't care.

This post demands elaboration, and is, all things considered, the correct answer.

How are we, with all of our knowledge, skills, abilities, and weapons, making Warframe a better and productive gaming experience for all players --regardless of rank?

Edited by (PS4)kcarpe2007

This post demands elaboration, and is, all things considered, the correct answer.

How are we, with all of our knowledge, skills, abilities, and weapons, making Warframe a better and productive gaming experience for all players --regardless of rank?

What I mean is, I consider someone a good/the best player if they, with their behavior and actions makes Warframe a better game to play. For instance, Id consider a rank 1 who is friendly and helpful, a MUCH better player, than a rank 16 with a 10 forma boltor prime who is ignoring his teammates, and only cares for himself. :P