Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who Decided Not To Buy Prime Access After Seeing The Patch?

Nightange1

Everyone was on the hype train for loki prime and then just today for the new t4 to help fix dilution in the void. I never really enjoyed the void for its rng so I was gonna get prime access to skip all that and support my fellow Canadians at DE......

Then seeing the patch I was completely turned off from the idea and no way wanted to endorse such foul play with the playerbase that I said no.

Who else felt cheated with this patch and decided to say something with their wallets?

Seriously though DE dah hell?  

Erh I just got on...whats the new patch?

-T4 Keys

-corrupted Vor (I SPECULATED THIS LONG AGO YESSS. NOW GIMME A COOKIE)

-Loki Prime

-Bo Prime

-Daman Prime Sugratra (corrected)

-Wyrm Prime (thank you zachles)

Edited by izzatuw

Nah. Loki was always my favourite from the beginning and I told myself from day one of the first ever Prime Access that if he ever came about, I would go all out. Granted, I find some of DE's actions questionable but I don't plan on buying PA again now as I'm satisified.

Edited by Naith

Promising less drop dilution, then T4 keys come out and it's worse than ever.

This.

I don't suppose it would have killed them to include T1, T2 and T3 Interception keys into the game, to alleviate dilution further. But, alas.

i never felt cheated cause i was gonna buy that prime access anyways

That's not entirely the point, I was going to buy the prime access but if I did so it shows:

A- By placing enough rng in the void people will cave and buy the prime access pack more likely 

B- I condone their actions and generally wish for them to continue such methods

I'm quite insulted, too.

You can see it at the bottom of the PA page where the PA accessories are.

Still, it's Sugatra, not Syandana. You know, the little flappy thing that is attached to your weapon. Look at this moving Loki Prime on the Prime Access site, his Bo prime got those attached.

And even at the bottom, where Prime Accessories are, you can see it's attached to Nikana's handle.

Edited by Angius

If you're on about it being a syandana - it's not a syandana. It's a sugatra.

Ah, my mistake. Looked like a syandana.

Still, it's Sugatra, not Syandana. You know, the little flappy thing that is attached to your weapon. Look at this moving Loki Prime on the Prime Access site, his Bo prime got those attached.

And even at the bottom, where Prime Accessories are, you can see it's attached to Nikana's handle.

Yeesh, calm down puppy.

I still don't understand why people feel angry, how does drop dilution relate to Loki Prime? If you want to buy P.Access, you buy it for the Prime.

It's us saying that this sort of behaviour does not deserve to be rewarded with money.

+1

DE have REALLY 'jumped the shark' with this one..     

The 'Hype train' hasn't crashed, its gone off the tracks, ran over a schoolyard of special needs children, hit a busload of nuns before finally stopping, wedged inside a nuclear reactor... and then exploded.

The straw that broke the camels back? 

$50 U.S for a Sugatra and a Sentinel Pack [$110 Value!!!]     That's FIVE HUNDRED PLATINUM EACH for a COSMETIC.

Disgusted.