The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Was A Disapointing Update. No; This Was An Insulting Update.

Innocent_Flower

(thread title changed according to community views) Maybe I should change it to "The update dissatisfaction megathread" 

T4 keys, done argument

- The drop tables are still terrible. Arguably they're even worse. 

- Just putting higher levels in is realy, realy dumb. All those powercreep arguments are kinda looking more and more right. 

- It would have been far smarter to go wide rather than tall. Interception, rescue, spy, maybe new gamemodes like hijack

Doesn't bode well for the future of warframe. 

Come update 16 will we be getting T5? 

Of all the sentinels to go prime: it had to be the useless one. Problem is that the model is realy, realy cool. It's a mini Oriental dragon. I can run around with mushu following me, yet I don't wanna because wyrm is bad. Carrier would have been great. Shade would have been alright. Actually any sentinel would be good should they also receive an update that makes them useful. Wyrm? No. 

The bo is an awesome weapon. Not sure about the weird things at the end (which a clan member referred to as 'testicles') but... It's the only weapon that comes out. 

Even though the void was a major feature of this update, The enemies of the void are still pretty tacked in. we've still got butchers with Deras masquerading as lancers. Crewmen with struns... Why? Why haven't the rest of the guys been ported in yet? 

Other than tacky add-ons, No additions to base game play or balance changes. And would that I ever be the type of person to buy prime access: This prime offering is the lowest yet. The sugutra is nice but barely worth anything. The sentinel accessories are meh, 90 day things aren't wanted. I almost want to throw up at the thought that in the past I've supported this game with cash when DE pull stuff like this. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

Generally speaking, I'm always neutral at being behind in update version in comparison to the PC crowd.  Sure, new shiny is all well and good but I knew coming in things would be a bit sluggish in terms of catch up.

However, for the absolute full on first time ever, I'm happy I'm not on the current version.  I'm a pretty positive person for the most part, but this update took my confidence in DE, picked it up by the top of its head, and proceeded to kick it in the throat repeatedly.

Disappointment would be preferable, right now it's downright insulting.

Indeed.

Hopefully they will come to their senses.Doubtful seeing how they were capable of screwing up this much in the first place and doing the exact opposite of what players have been asking for all this time.

I'm gonna go hipster here and say that "I thought this game was dying before it was cool"

Nah, We all knew it. Just look at how many players have played warframe, and how warframes and weapons have been built. It's upsetting. Most players come in, see that warframe is bad, leave. You'l never see them again. 

Nah, We all knew it. Just look at how many players have played warframe, and how warframes and weapons have been built. It's upsetting. Most players come in, see that warframe is bad, leave. You'l never see them again.

^ That

Loki Prime should of come in black

that is all

YES!

Because CLEARLY Loki's COLORING is what's wrong with this update...

Edited by CenSilver