The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giving Up On Wf , Reason : T4 Keys

syle

I actually think it's a good thing that we have to play interception for T4 keys. It actually gives me a reason to play that game mode. It's a lot better than having to grind Defense or Survival for the keys.

My only problem is that the Natural Talent mod is common.

Mhm... it might be a change of flavour... but since it's the only mission type providing T4 keys I think DE somewhat hurt themselves, as the more gametypes there would be the more likely it is for people accepting to grind for them, not that grinding them in the first place is the best option, but nonetheless better than forcing somebody to play something he may not like.

Edited by MeduSalem

Congrats on taking the extreme step of uninstalling and declaring that you're done with WF.  Very commendable and much more decisive and firm than just hanging out in recruitment chat and getting a taxi to T4 missions like most other people do.  You are a very radical individual with amazing potential and a great future and I wish the best of luck for you sir.  Live long and prosper and may the force be with you.

Congrats on taking the extreme step of uninstalling and declaring that you're done with WF.  Very commendable and much more decisive and firm than just hanging out in recruitment chat and getting a taxi to T4 missions like most other people do.  You are a very radical individual with amazing potential and a great future and I wish the best of luck for you sir.  Live long and prosper and may the force be with you.

He's a special snowflake and should be listened to more than anyone else.

Sorry to say but, who gives a ****!?

Stop being dramatic, you wanna leave this game? Uninstall it and shut up! You don't know how much effort they put into that, and you go like naah imma leave cuz simply they don't make what you like?

Uninstall and don't let anyone hear you, dramatic noob