Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

What would you like to see? I am fine with the basic design but adding a bunch of gold chunks to ash prime wouldn't feel the same to me.

Would you like spinners? 

No, I would like changes to the frame design that isn't just added gold.

hey guys have you seen this? some aspects are asking a bit much but i think the body has some admirable qualities that could be implemented onto Zounderth's Ash prime... I still think Zoundeth's version is the best top to bottom but i keep hearing "constructive" criticism especially for the body so i thought id smack this on the forum  Edited by KOOKOOKOREAN

Why the hell is he black?

Also, I really despise the red energy.

He is black because prime warframes are either white or black based and ash being a stealth oriented ninja frame - black goes with the whole ninja concept very well & he has red energy because no one said it "HAS" to be blue (stand out) and unless you come up with a better concept keep your criticism to your self mate

Edited by KOOKOOKOREAN

Now I don't know how long it would take DE to create a Prime Model from scratch but I hope they've seen your artworks. 
Now that's just my opinion but this is by far the sickest, most badass iteration of any Frame ever! If the actual Ash Prime turns out to look different from this I demand DE to release the Moth Helmet for Ash. That thing looks so incredible, holy hell... I don't even know what to say anymore. 

There's no escaping the hype train...

+10000000000000000

hey guys have you seen this? some aspects are asking a bit much but i think the body has some admirable qualities that could be implemented onto Zounderth's Ash prime... I still think Zoundeth's version is the best top to bottom but i keep hearing "constructive" criticism especially for the body so i thought id smack this on the forum 

This could be cool if they release an unique syandana for ash like valkyr and nekros have they own