Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

TAKE MY PLAT

this has to be my favorite prime idea so far, and concpet idea: maybe u can add in a sort of trench coat? almost like an Assassins Creed idea? just an idea >_<

yea I know what you mean but too bad you can't buy primes, even with platinum, you have to make them

but duh AMAZING concept man (Zounderth)

Edited by Hunter126

This brings a tear to my eye It is just so amazing BUUUUUUUT........needs more body additions looks grate but  the body seems not on level with the helmet as it to glorious  to only have minimum its great but I am just a little picky. 

yea I know what you mean but too bad you can't buy primes, even with platinum, you have to make them

but duh AMAZING concept man (Zounderth)

You can buy the parts and the main bp, all you really need if you have enough platinum is orokin cells :P

You can buy the parts and the main bp, all you really need if you have enough platinum is orokin cells :P

wait where you buy Prime parts

Don't you usually find them in the void?

Edited by Hunter126

This. We dont need more gold. Ash's design is MEANT to be sleek and plain.

The reason I love this design is because it's subtle, yet it looks amazing at the same time. The helm gives off that badass vibe for sure, while his body is sleek and black, traced with enough gold for protection and style.

• 2 weeks later...