Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

I quite like the art variation, I hope it doesn't stray away too much from Ash's ninja-ness..(ninja-ness)?

First of all, Ash does not own Ness, nor is he his father. Second of all, Ness isn't a ninja.

main.png

Edited by LazerSkink

Hello my old friends , here on this thread i fell myself in home , today i come here to talk about our dear ASH PRIME . Im really disapoint about we cannot recolour Ash with the old and good BLACK , and sad because we can't change a lot of his gray colors on chest , ponytail , legs and his huge armguards =( i come here so sad . I need your help again ninja to call DE's attention to this issues on our dear ASH .  Give a feedback about this , dont let this die please look at waframe feedback art and animation. PLEASE LOOK AT THIS >>> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/18-art-animation/

Hello my old friends , here on this thread i fell myself in home , today i come here to talk about our dear ASH PRIME . Im really disapoint about we cannot recolour Ash with the old and good BLACK , and sad because we can't change a lot of his gray colors on chest , ponytail , legs and his huge armguards =( i come here so sad . I need your help again ninja to call DE's attention to this issues on our dear ASH .  Give a feedback about this , dont let this die please look at waframe feedback art and animation. PLEASE LOOK AT THIS >>> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/18-art-animation/

Im okay wit hthe fact that he cant be fully black, but im NOT okay with is knees, some thigh bits, and  other small areas beign an uncolourable white/grey.

Im okay wit hthe fact that he cant be fully black, but im NOT okay with is knees, some thigh bits, and  other small areas beign an uncolourable white/grey.

the reason he's not black is simple

real ash is white

Seeing as how DE is now gonna start implementing a proto-skin for all the frames, why not give a shot at that for Ash? Seeing your talent it would be amazing to see a result on that one.

While it would be awesome to see this guy's Ash drawing skills in the game i'm afraid DE isn't making proto skins for all the frames. Ever heard of the game dark sector? The only reason Excal and Nyx got their skins is because characters resembling them were in the game. We should never see a proto vauban skin, or any other frame. Atleast that's what i'm thinking is the case.

Well alright i guess calling them all proto-armor skins wouldn't be right. I guess just calling them alternate skins that change the frame completely. 

• 4 weeks later...

Even though it has been a while since the release of the fabled Ash P, i still wanna give a quick shout out to Zounderth for his effort in creating the best Ash P concept on the forums.

Qh6FcrO.jpg

i tried the best i could to recreate it man.

i4M2H1G.jpg

same with this one, but there is only so far you can go with customization.

Even though it has been a while since the release of the fabled Ash P, i still wanna give a quick shout out to Zounderth for his effort in creating the best Ash P concept on the forums.

Qh6FcrO.jpg

i tried the best i could to recreate it man.

i4M2H1G.jpg

same with this one, but there is only so far you can go with customization.

Nice! I would try to make my Ash Prime look like Zounderth's too, but us ps4 players are missing Ash P's arm threading, and other details on his arms and legs. :(

• 3 weeks later...

My homie Zounderth has turned this into the Ash Lounge xD

Ash Prime has long released and its evident there will be no change

How bout this?

Zounderth design a New Ash Alternate Helmet, i was thinking a Hannya Helmet?

its ony right having Zephyr don a tengu helm but our Shinobi cant don a Hannya?

here are concepts to awaken the Tenno

hannya_mask___by_tylerrthemesmer-d6i81s4

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! I would try to make my Ash Prime look like Zounderth's too, but us ps4 players are missing Ash P's arm threading, and other details on his arms and legs. :(

Seriously? I thought they fixed that...hm...i've seen in an Ash P glitch/bug thread that it's "on the radar" according to 1 of the DE staff.