Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

I don't think you understand. The Ash Prime in the video is a fully textured model. That's what we're getting.

Edit: Looked around the rest of him, hard to discern if it's art or not. Either way, Mynki's in charge of what Primes look like, if he's gone through the trouble of making it look that detailed/colored, then it's almost definitely what we're getting.

Edited by EDeN153

I don't think you understand. The Ash Prime in the video is a fully textured model. That's what we're getting.

Edit: Looked around the rest of him, hard to discern if it's art or not. Either way, Mynki's in charge of what Primes look like, if he's gone through the trouble of making it look that detailed/colored, then it's almost definitely what we're getting.

thats true bro , looks like something isn't finished yet , anyway still waiting this won't be the ASH PRIME !

It's against the rules to post datamined stuff on the forums. But I'm sure if you type Ash Prime or something into google it'll show up.

Thanks but you see thats the thing...i don't really know what i'm looking for xD. Sure Ash Prime but...i don't really know what to look for.

lol yeah, it's white. (I assume the vast majority of Ash Prime fan art is him colored black, so that'll greatly narrow it down). pretty much look for something that looks like an "in game" model rather than a drawing.

You guys kept mentioning a video, but all that I saw (the day it was released), was a single picture on reddit, and no video? Is it actually a unique video with a 3D model of him, or just the same exact picture?

Edited by Sorez

It's the same picture. It was just a video of some guy talking about Ash Prime and the other datamined stuff.

Ah, alright. Was worried I missed  3D model view like Loki Prime when he was datamined.

lol yeah, it's white. (I assume the vast majority of Ash Prime fan art is him colored black, so that'll greatly narrow it down). pretty much look for something that looks like an "in game" model rather than a drawing.

Lol i saw the picture...i didn't know what to think of it at first. I'll just wait for the in-game model to show up before i make an actual....well...comment on it. Besides...even if he's colored white, we can always make him black as people wanted. Hence color customization.

Lol i saw the picture...i didn't know what to think of it at first. I'll just wait for the in-game model to show up before i make an actual....well...comment on it. Besides...even if he's colored white, we can always make him black as people wanted. Hence color customization.

Yeah, and he actually looks nice in white in that picture :o

Yeah, and he actually looks nice in white in that picture :o

Yeah i guess, black is more my color though but the white looks nice. I'm just waiting to see a 3D model cause I'm just a little worried about his legs cause he looks very heavy armored, judging from the picture we saw at least.

Yeah i guess, black is more my color though but the white looks nice. I'm just waiting to see a 3D model cause I'm just a little worried about his legs cause he looks very heavy armored, judging from the picture we saw at least.

I really hope he doesnt have a single gold bit on his toe or something, some concepts have that and it just feels out of place.

That 'armor' around his leg, is his actual leg. That's him in a sort of crouching position, what you see in the picture is his thigh.

That 'armor' around his leg, is his actual leg. That's him in a sort of crouching position, what you see in the picture is his thigh.

Everyone is saying crouching position, but I think he's in sliding position, ala: 

Ash2.png

Edited by Sorez

Considering the fact that that's a fully textured model, I don't think you're getting your tweak.

While that is the likely case - if we get a peek (given to use by DE not a leak) of what ash looks like before the release it is possible we might get a tweak. while i doubt that will happen with ash but it has happened. When we got an image of Chroma before his release, the original helmet (now drac alternate helmet) received so much negative feed back it was changed to the default helmet we have now. So i don't know - maybe if this leak is what they choose to release and everyone straight up hates it we might get a change ;) i for one don't mind the helmet even though yes it is not "ash" if i end up hating it ill just end up using my arcane scorpion helmet :D