Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

Video games are like Girlfriends.

Im faithful, Warframes Wifey <3 

Even tho Warframe hasnt showed me much love I love her dearly and pray one day i see something i had in mind

(BladestormRework) (PhantomTeleport) etc...

Off topic 

DE You guys Nailed Excal! 

Exalted Bladesnot Perfect but its Beautifully designed

I pray Ash recieves a anima rework similar. Teleport just needs free aim along with targeted aim.

His abilities scale well.

Smoke screen is great not long duration but thats why Trickery and Huras exists.

Huras is great against Stalker, Trickery is great for Anywhere, including T4 Voids.

Nullifiers bestfriend >.<

xEdgeLordKogax

Thats nice, we also need to make Noise about Ash Proto Armor if we are heard it might happen, I will start the thread, need supporters.

start dat ish...i want my proto ash naoooo

Edited by 7Lions

This concept art is truly amazing. I love Ash for the classic ninja feel that he gives off in his abilities as well as looks. The helmet, imo, is definitely the signature for Ash in this concept, as well as the hidden blades he has in his forearms. The forearm-blades give off a very deadly and threatening vibe, and the helmet does well to look like a ninja mask, but it also gives Ash quite the foreboding look. I feel like the masks are a very significant part to a Warframe, considering you never know/see what the Tenno underneath look like, and the insect look of Ash's helmet and body give that look of something that can be creepy and crawly (stealth) but also very poisionous (deadly/strong). Both versions of your concept art are absolutely superb. In the first one I do like that you kept how the arms look sort of similar but with some obvious variations, Ash's armor on his arms represent sort of a carapace, protecting Ash while covering his blades. I also think Ash's curvature in his muscles/body give him that sleek and agile feel to the warframe. As this being a prime warframe concept, the golden orokin attachments are to be expected/obvious on his armor/body. The hidden blades in the first concept art are very sinister looking and make Ash have a darker, more ominous presence in the battlefield. The shinguards and thigh armor on the 2nd concept give off kind of a samurai type look, at least to me in the shins, while the thighs stick to how the helmet looks. The arm armor reminds me of Volt Primes shoulders, how a bladelike protrusion looks like it cuts through the wind as Volt sprints into action, it is very well done. Both chest/torso designs are very unique in style and are both amazing, in the first concept the chest is sleek in the appearance of the orokin technology around his pecs even going over his shoulder/back muscles, in the second concept the chest desgin is very detailed and organic looking, with the ribs sticking out as well as the 'emblem' in the middle swirling into itself. The weapon design imo is a perfect fit to the Ash P concept art you have created. I appreciate and love art, and anyone who takes the time to design and create art such as this for a video game they enjoy playing, it should be worth everyones time to fully appreciate this artwork in the community as well as the Devs themselves.

thanks for your time writing this rationale Yukon! it's always nice to see how other players interpret what they see. much appreciated XD  

WOOOHOOOOOO!!! ASH PRIME IS HERE!!!

welp, this thread is now officially irrelevant lol

but i would like to thank everyone who actually supported and followed this thread and took the time to make comments, it was all very much appreciated. Either you hated my concept or liked it, it was all an awesome journey for me. Thanks again to everyone! A shout out to Sorez and Koga for making this thread a little more exciting XD.

ASH MASTER RACE.  

but i would like to thank everyone who actually supported and followed this thread and took the time to make comments, it was all very much appreciated. Either you hated my concept or liked it, it was all an awesome journey for me. Thanks again to everyone! A shout out to Sorez and Koga for making this thread a little more exciting XD.

ASH MASTER RACE.  

My friend it has been a blast keeping track of this thread, checking your awesome Ash Prime designs, you were one of the first to start the Ash Prime hype and though your design wasn't used in the end, it will still be used as a base for upcoming customizations for our fellow Ash players.

Thank you for creating an awesome concept for the awesomeness that is Ash Prime, but hey...it doesn't have to stop here mate. Seeing as how DE is now gonna start implementing a proto-skin for all the frames, why not give a shot at that for Ash? Seeing your talent it would be amazing to see a result on that one.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

I like the idea of his main default color being black instead of white, it gives the frame a more stealthy look.

Ehh, i don't see how white is stealthy. The color black sort of merges you with shadows, giving a much more stealthier approach. 

Ehh, i don't see how white is stealthy. The color black sort of merges you with shadows, giving a much more stealthier approach. 

I mean technically, if you're in the void, you can just hug a wall and pretend you're part of the wall haha!

ASH MASTER RACE.  

Hahaaa!

My Ninjuh Zounderth! 

You invisioned what we Ash Masters want as our concept.

Still I garauntee Minky appreciated and was inspired by Fan Concepts.

His Final design is pretty dope. 

He gives off a Yoshimitsu vibe.

btw Altair and Ezio wear white and are Stealthy. 

Why does color matter when you go invisible? xD

xAshPrimex 

My guess his Prime accessory armor is Daedalus Prime, watcuall say?

Edited by ShadowsofKoga

Well, as my friend said, " The Edo armour suits Ash a hell of a lot better than Volt,"

And I agree xD

But, the Daedalus Armour is awesome nonetheless, still my favourite armour set :P

Edited by Pyro15232

My friend it has been a blast keep track on this thread, checking your awesome Ash Prime designs, you were one of the first to start the Ash Prime hype and though your design wasn't used in the end, it will still be used as a base for upcoming customizations for our fellow Ash players.

Thank you for creating an awesome concept for the awesomeness that is Ash Prime, but hey...it doesn't have to stop here mate. Seeing as how DE is now gonna start implementing a proto-skin for all the frames, why not give a shot at that for Ash? Seeing your talent it would be amazing to see a result on that one.

proto skin eh? hmmmm back to the drawing board! XD Thanks for the support!

Hahaaa!

My Ninjuh Zounderth! 

You invisioned what we Ash Masters want as our concept.

Still I garauntee Minky appreciated and was inspired by Fan Concepts.

His Final design is pretty dope. 

He gives off a Yoshimitsu vibe.

btw Altair and Ezio wear white and are Stealthy. 

Why does color matter when you go invisible? xD

xAshPrimex 

Yo Bruh! XD 

yea the final design looks like it has a Samurai influence to it.

and I agree, colors don't really matter when you actually go invisible LOL

now that you've mentioned it it does look like a Daedalus design but it might be his default Prime design, i dunno usually Armor Prime Accessory comes after a syndana or sigil. i think lol i could be wrong. 

Im starting to somewhat like Ash primes design just cuz of the Teaser video being soo nice.

Some things ii think are weird like the ornaments hanging on the sides of his jaw, the long chin aswell but hes not bad.

Last thing that trips me out is he has No Face, then has a strange antenna which looks Samurai asf lol

Zounderth Theres still hope, drop some Proto Ash sketches or maybe an Alternate helm

I had a nice idea, Ash Hannya helm. this could be interesting to see Ash with a Japanese Demon as a Helm

My friend it has been a blast keep track on this thread, checking your awesome Ash Prime designs, you were one of the first to start the Ash Prime hype and though your design wasn't used in the end, it will still be used as a base for upcoming customizations for our fellow Ash players.

Seeing as how DE is now gonna start implementing a proto-skin for all the frames, why not give a shot at that for Ash? Seeing your talent it would be amazing to see a result on that one.

While it would be awesome to see this guy's Ash drawing skills in the game i'm afraid DE isn't making proto skins for all the frames. Ever heard of the game dark sector? The only reason Excal and Nyx got their skins is because characters resembling them were in the game. We should never see a proto vauban skin, or any other frame. Atleast that's what i'm thinking is the case.

Seeing as how DE is now gonna start implementing a proto-skin for all the frames, why not give a shot at that for Ash? Seeing your talent it would be amazing to see a result on that one.

While it would be awesome to see this guy's Ash drawing skills in the game i'm afraid DE isn't making proto skins for all the frames. Ever heard of the game dark sector? The only reason Excal and Nyx got their skins is because characters resembling them were in the game. We should never see a proto vauban skin, or any other frame. Atleast that's what i'm thinking is the case.

fake, a series of alternative armor design (devstream 54). valkyrs proto-cat is a proof.

fake, a series of alternative armor design (devstream 54). valkyrs proto-cat is a proof.

Well technically, Valkyr did have an original form.

Also back to Ash Prime, at closer inespection, the helmet is very hood like!

rAwG58q.png

i26wfnX.png

<snip>

I get a kinda very vague Pharaoh's Crown impression from it myself, might just be the chin and the thing on the forehead (which I swear I've seen on a hieroglyph somewhere). But hood, crown, samurai hat, it's all kickass awesome.

rAwG58q.png

i26wfnX.png

yup i also notice it too. the face area with the long chin reminds me a bit of Anubis for some reason. then the hood-like has a Samurai armor vibe to it especially the antenna.

yup i also notice it too. the face area with the long chin reminds me a bit of Anubis for some reason. then the hood-like has a Samurai armor vibe to it especially the antenna.

why not an Egyptian theme? Yet there was the dragon theme, knight, samurai, death and so on. and I find that its new head is cool!