Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats With The Few Impossible Secondary Objectives?

As anyone knows, when you start a match, you get an extra objective for extra affinity, like "kill 20 enemies with your pistol" or "Hack 1 console". While most of these are fine, I'm very confused on how anyone is supposed to get stealth kills or hack a console in defense and survival missions (beyond the first console in survival). Could we get some of these removed, because it's just weird and doesn't fit at all.

You can get stealth kills during a Defense or Survival Mission as a Vauban :p

Silliness aside though the game really should run a check on match types and rule out the obscure and nonsensical challenges accordingly.  I see no issue in having the change you suggested becoming a thing.

This, along with a way to show the current objective in case you didn't pay attention.

Seriously. Just put it in the menu screen or something.

How about collecting 1000 mods- in an Exterminate mission?

And no, it isn't an achievement progress note. It resets every time.

I saw something like that pop up for a while. Eventually disappeared though.

Those 1000 ones aren't match objectives. They are general Challenges, achievements, basically. If you click your mastery area, it brings up your profile. There are "Challenges" under the misc tab you have 1000 revives, and 1000 hacks. Among other things. 

I have noticed though that the 1000 revives one has reset at some point. I have more then 40 revives on my Master 12. But it tells me I don't. They did appear at some point. I think what happened is that it somehow got cycled into your active challenges, and thus reset the counter. 

sometimes it also doesn't count my pistol kills when I kill stuff with my pistol. might be because I only had secondary+melee equipped

but really, they're just bonus objectives, only really helpful if you need to level your frame, and that's about it

sometimes it also doesn't count my pistol kills when I kill stuff with my pistol. might be because I only had secondary+melee equipped

but really, they're just bonus objectives, only really helpful if you need to level your frame, and that's about it

Bonus objectives is all good and well, but at least you'd think they would be somewhere along the lines of possible.

Kill 30 Enemies in a 4 player match with 86 enemies to exterminate is fun too.

T_T