The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot Tables Put Out By De Are A Lie!

Blueokie

I have ran several of the T2 Defense and the first item after the 5m mark has been an orokin cell 90% of the time and lvl 5 cores, the loot table put out by DE it does not mention these items at all. I have talked to several players and they are reporting they have ran many more than i have and this is very common.

This is probably the reason the carapace is going for 30 to 50 plat. I could see this price if it was from a harder mission or deeper into that one but its supposed to drop at 5 min in. Also the other T4 missions are dropping junk that you get at way lower level missions in a disproportionate level, why do the hardest missions, and then get low level rewards, its not worth the hassle.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations

Edited by Blueokie

the loot tables DE gave is whats most likely to drop, theres still a chance for say something you can only get at wave 15+ to drop @ wave 5 though its such a tiny chance that theres no point in having it in the list.

Please dont yell out false things, or call DE out for lying when they are not.

That list is a list of all the prime gear items and what missions they drop in. It does not say whether or not there are other items thrown in with them. It is simply there to tell you: "this item drops from this mission". That is not a table of "these missions only drop these items".

Edit: Someone lock this before it turns into a rage thread.

Edited by Dtexas

I was happy to discover these drop with a 100% chance in Trade Chat... You should try it sometime. XD

You gona give this poor person the plat to pick that up. I dont mind grinding for what i want i just want to have a fair chance of it actually dropping. and i like the information im provided with to be accurate. That's all i saying. 

I have ran several of the T2 Defense and the first item after the 5m mark has been an orokin cell 90% of the time and lvl 5 cores, the loot table put out by DE it does not mention these items at all.

Darling,

I'm very happy to copy one line from Rebecca's introduction in the Drop Table post.

"For Survival, Defense, and Interception missions, staying at least 20 minutes/15 waves/3 Rounds guarantees a Prime Part, Forma, Core Bundle or a Key. Resources and Cores are included in the cycling of mission rewards for some Survival/Defense."

Yes, Resources and Cores are included. The table doesn't specify how many, which, and how often. I think you owe DE an excuse for calling them liers.

Cheers

Just because i don't have alot of posts on the forums doesn't mean i haven't played for a while, iv been here for some time i just never post because like most forums in games you have people that cant wait to jump down your neck the moment you say anything that counters their opinion. 

Edited by Blueokie

Just because i don't have alot of posts on the forums doesn't mean i haven't played for a while, iv been here for some time i just never post because like most forums in games you have people that cant wait to jump down your neck the moment you say anything that counters their opinion. 

These aren't opinions.

These are facts.

Please dont yell out false things, or call DE out for lying when they are not.

That list is a list of all the prime gear items and what missions they drop in. It does not say whether or not there are other items thrown in with them. It is simply there to tell you: "this item drops from this mission". That is not a table of "these missions only drop these items".

Edit: Someone lock this before it turns into a rage thread.

I agree, and I'm willing to bet OP hasn't done his research.

Off-topic: You do realise that these are not opinions? These are facts what you said was incorrect, people were just correcting you

On-topic: As someone who has farmed all 3 items, I can say that the table is accurate, afterall that's what I used to find what I needed

While I wouldn't call the list a lie, it is, at best, inconsistent with the truth. This is, however, other than an ode to commas, consistent with intelligence gleaned from anywhere other than actual ground work.

Tower II Exterminate produces the Dakra Prime Blueprint and the Boltor Prime Stock

I have ran several of the T2 Defense and the first item after the 5m mark has been an orokin cell 90% of the time and lvl 5 cores, the loot table put out by DE it does not mention these items at all. I have talked to several players and they are reporting they have ran many more than i have and this is very common.

"Resources and Cores are included in the cycling of mission rewards for some Survival/Defense."

No no no.

It's just really poor form to call someone a liar - especially when they aren't one.

The drop tables are broken, yes, but they break everytime new content is added to the void. As a long time player, you should know that.

This is probably the reason the carapace is going for 30 to 50 plat. I could see this price if it was from a harder mission or deeper into that one but its supposed to drop at 5 min in. Also the other T4 missions are dropping junk that you get at way lower level missions in a disproportionate level, why do the hardest missions, and then get low level rewards, its not worth the hassle.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations

30-50pl for a Carapace!?  I need to run some more of those keys...  I have about 30 and only took me 1 or 2 to get the Carapace.

As others have pointed out, you should really read the entire post that you linked to before claiming it is lies.  Just in case there is something that complete destroys your point and makes you look stupid/rude/paranoid*.  Such as "Resources and Cores are included in the cycling of mission rewards for some Survival/Defense."

*Delete as applicable.

You gona give this poor person the plat to pick that up. I dont mind grinding for what i want i just want to have a fair chance of it actually dropping. and i like the information im provided with to be accurate. That's all i saying. 

There is a fair chance, but like all things in life it's not guaranteed, and other things do drop. Everyone else is keenly aware of this, as there are still some booby prizes left in circulation. I also wouldn't expect much from T2. Not a lot of great stuff drops there in the first place.

It's also not hard to start selling your own mods and repeat parts for platinum in trade chat. Then you'll have plenty to use for the sake of getting the parts you need.

Perhaps people would be less apt to jump down your throat if you didn't use inflamatory and accusatory language. Especially when you are wrong about the thing you're calling people out on. I mean I could call you a liar for this topic and actually have a far better arguement than you do. Edited by NevanChambers

Random is as random does. If there is a 5% chance of you getting Whine Prime, there is a 5% chance every single time. Your chance of getting it are no better of the 7000th run than the 1st. Multiple runs give you more opportunities but your chance of getting it never changes.

The chance on any single mission is the same.  Cumulatively the chance increases as the number of missions sampled increases.

The entire point of a 5% chance on a truly random table is that after about 20 runs, you're extremely unlikely to not have had it drop once. 

So no, while your next run has the same chance as the run before it, the total cumulative chance is higher as you continue to run.

BTW, if Whine Prime is a part you want, chances are it's drop chance is set below 1%.  This is just based on experience with DE.  Back when we could still find the drop chances from the actual game, they were often set at .01% and lower.  You think about that and DE's continued 'promise' of less grind, and tell me you don't think they are lying.

The chance on any single mission is the same.  Cumulatively the chance increases as the number of missions sampled increases.

The entire point of a 5% chance on a truly random table is that after about 20 runs, you're extremely unlikely to not have had it drop once. 

So no, while your next run has the same chance as the run before it, the total cumulative chance is higher as you continue to run.

BTW, if Whine Prime is a part you want, chances are it's drop chance is set below 1%.  This is just based on experience with DE.  Back when we could still find the drop chances from the actual game, they were often set at .01% and lower.  You think about that and DE's continued 'promise' of less grind, and tell me you don't think they are lying.

I think that is a misconception. Your % chance doesn't increase the more runs you make. Every single run still (using 5% example) gives you a 1 in 20 chance of getting said item. If you make 100 runs and still don't get the item your 101st run still has a 1 in 20 chance of dropping the item.