The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11 Hour Solo T4 Survival, Wat [Case Closed]

VegetableBasket

It is impossible to go that far solo. Hack or Glitch. No other explanation. Also how could he stay for 11 hours straight. No food, no washroom no other things to do in life? I dont know. Something is wrong here but i doubt it was made fairly.

Valkyry with Hysteria ... hide (somewhere high with rip line) and just keep running to get to ls with hysteria on 

That goes back to the question, where the hell would he get those LS if he is not killing enemies? Do you know the LS spawning time scales with the time that you are inside?

you silly gooses... it'd obviously not legit, but the main question is - how he did it.

If i were to guess - he used cheat engine to freeze oxygen and went afk for 11 hours. Even if he died the mission wouldn't fail... by doing this he got like 120+ rewards for doing nothing...

I'm more interested in all the loot he got. I mean this man has gone to the deepest darkest edges of RNG and he must share what he has seen... Is there any truth out there? Do the parts we need actually exist or is it all just a lie? What if this is all just a game?

I doubt he got a loki part.

you silly gooses... it'd obviously not legit, but the main question is - how he did it.

If i were to guess - he used cheat engine to freeze oxygen and went afk for 11 hours. Even if he died the mission wouldn't fail... by doing this he got like 120+ rewards for doing nothing...

Doubtful, cheat engine triggers an autoban and kicks you from the game, same with any external trainers or hacks, it is possible though they have anunknown hack though, also I refuse to believe 11hours is possible solo.

Doubtful, cheat engine triggers an autoban and kicks you from the game, same with any external trainers or hacks, it is possible though they have anunknown hack though, also I refuse to believe 11hours is possible solo.

After going through Pake on Mabinogi twice and watching it help shut dow the EU servers i know theres always a way to get into a game

After going through Pake on Mabinogi twice and watching it help shut dow the EU servers i know theres always a way to get into a game

My tip was when I met a guy in GunZ who custom coded his own stuff.

Just for fun, he'd set it up so that T-stance Broken Golem boss models would spawn wherever a targeted person moved. The Broken Golem models wouldn't move or attack, but walking into/over them would drain your health.

Edited by Grascen

I believe he did a solo run, disconnected from the internet (solo doesn't require it), he stoped the oxigen, game didn't report to the server any hacking attempt because he was playing offline, next day he turns oxigen depletion, he connects online, makes it to the extraction because the enemies are still lvl 20, game shows the rewards and register the rewards and time on the server.

Just i guess, i have no idea