The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11 Hour Solo T4 Survival, Wat [Case Closed]

VegetableBasket

havent checked now but there was a brief time when in survival if someone went to extraction (2 ppl in a 4man team) to start the timer, if everyone left the extraction point, the timer got stuck and didnt count down anymore, however at this stage the enemys got stuck in their current level and didnt increase in level over time so you could basically mow them down for as long as you like.

I ended up in a glitched game like that in appolodorus and basically had to quit as the other 3 refused to extract after 75mins and i was getting bored so i just quit.

could be a new glitch doing the same or a revisited old glitch, because 11 hours is BS, esp as each LS activation makes the next LS drop take longer, no way someone could last that long, youd have to pop LS stupidly fast quite early on, the enemy levels wouldnt even get a look in.

Edited by Methanoid

I can first hand tell you there were time hacks that could do things like this previously in the game, and they were patched. Hacking is no longer possible without an insta-ban happening very quickly. I worked with DERebecca on this, and got many hacks patched. If you need proof, check my profile, it's all #*($%%@ up by those hacks (I think the XP one is most visible), though my account was basically reset afterwards.

Edited by FiendFyre

Could be just another UI glitch. You know there is a ton of them heck the whole end stats screen is basically nothing but bugged numbers that the game will make up on its own.

Unless DE comments or Jiggly himself tells ya how it was done I dont think we'll be figuring out how this was possible.

Edited by Brontolith

I think the problem here is that Jiggly not only got the top T4 Survival time, he also smashed the second place T4 Survival time by around 8 hours, and they did that while playing SOLO, seriously either there was an exploit used or a hack, cause I highly doubt you could last that long in a full group let alone solo anymore.

Until Jiggly actually tells people how he actually did it, the calls of hacks and stuff will not stop tbh.

Though I seriously doubt this was done legitimately with no exploits, glitches or hacks used. 

So... hacks do exist?

Too bad.. I thought there were no hackers in WF u_u . how naive.

But at least these people actually get banhammered.

Werent you here at Gradivus Dilema? Where a Hacker made the Corpus automatically win 3 nodes? And DE excluded them from the event?

Werent you here at Gradivus Dilema? Where a Hacker made the Corpus automatically win 3 nodes? And DE excluded them from the event?

Oh right :/

Back then, I actually thought that DE themselves were behind this. A stupid idea, triggered by some conspiracy theories ghosting around the forums...