Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Calling it right now: it's Typhus, mark my words.

harlequin. That's what it looks like, so whatever the name is will have something to do with that I bet.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

This new Warframe looks so much like a jester than anything else. She has Saryn's shoulder pads and possibly Nova's body but other than that, she looks pretty interesting. I just hope it won't be some stupid farming event like the Vay Hek nonsense. To this day, I still haven't bothered fighting him. It's a waste of time.

This new Warframe looks so much like a jester than anything else. She has Saryn's shoulder pads and possibly Nova's body but other than that, she looks pretty interesting. I just hope it won't be some stupid farming event like the Vay Hek nonsense. To this day, I still haven't bothered fighting him. It's a waste of time.

Bio lab research pls

Edited by rockthatwoodx

I honestly don't care about this new frame. Hydroid hype was all like *WOW MUCH AWESOME* for a few weeks, now look at him. No one cares about him anymore. Same thing will happen to this frame so don't get all hyped over something that is not really that exciting. RAGE NOW PLEASE!!! 

Hydroid's still fun.

And you now get to look like Godzilla, if Godzilla was into hentai. o 3o

Its kinda obvious what type of frame that is if you look close...

Alad V tried to connect the power of the tenno and the infested to create the perfect war machine to finally defeat the Tenno and the Grineer, but then something went totally wrong with this experiment... the new frame started to create his own mind and started to fight with his unique powers against the corpus-infested alliance. With the power of black humor amd terrible bad jokes and his fumny appearance the new flat joke warframe decided to fight for the tenno to bring at least a bit fun to the game

Alad V tried to connect the power of the tenno and the infested to create the perfect war machine to finally defeat the Tenno and the Grineer, but then something went totally wrong with this experiment... the new frame started to create his own mind and started to fight with his unique powers against the corpus-infested alliance. With the power of black humor amd terrible bad jokes and his fumny appearance the new flat joke warframe decided to fight for the tenno to bring at least a bit fun to the game

His?

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Alad V tried to connect the power of the Tenno and the infested to create the perfect war machine to finally defeat the Tenno and the Grineer, but then something went totally wrong with this experiment... the new frame started to create her own mind and started to fight with her unique powers against the Corpus-Infested alliance. With the power of black humor, terrible jokes, and her funny appearance the new flat joke Warframe decided to fight for the Tenno to bring at least a bit fun to the game

Fixed. A lot of fixed. I just felt really just needed to.