Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Seriously now?Go see the forums Vulcanus is there with full description of what his skills will do.

Go watch live-stream #31 and listen to ability description. (BabyKurama linked above)

This is not Vulcanus, not a male version or a female version. This warframe has a very random ability... one could say chaotic or almost trickster like. 

Just because Zephyr got made does not mean every warframe concept that gets put up here will be made. This is something completely different. 

I was not talking about the warframe you guys were talking about the trickster.But yea i assumed that they will turn Vulcanus in female because i saw the Mods and they have Fire damage basically in every weapon.Anyways,thanks for the info,about the new warframe the trickster i like her.And yea i just connected the name Volcanus with the Mods that have fire damage and a pic of an unknown warframe.I really hoped they didnt ruin that too cause it seems very cool as it is.

ITS NOT VULCANUS JUST BECAUSE IT IS SHOWN ON THE FIRE MODS DUM DUM. THAT FRAME'S ABILITY IS EXPLAINED BY [DE] IN DEVSTREAM 31, ITS A TRICKSTER FRAME NOT A VOLCANO FRAME. DID YOU SEE HER HEAD? IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A CLOWN'S HEAD MORE THAN A VOLCANO.

*ADD ON: YES THE TRICKSTER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS THE ONE IN THE MOD! NOT VULCANUS NOT VULCANUS AND NOT VULCANUS 

Edited by Tar_Spit_Fire

I tried digging around in general discussion for a speculation thread but I couldn't find one (if such a thread exists, would someone lease link it?)

When I first saw the mod, I simply thought it was Nova, but upon closer inspection I noticed it had eyes and other slight differences. Was this new frame mentioned in a devstream or is it completely unknown?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130579-gif-thread/page-180#entry2754988

tumblr_n4no6ms50l1sh9h80o1_250.giftumblr_n4no6ms50l1sh9h80o2_250.gif

yz5Ats1.pngCjRxWl9.png

I see a resemblance.  

>Spiders are tricksters.  Tarantulas are known to set traps and/or live in their trap.  

>Frame is rumored to be a trickster frame who sets traps to containers etc.

This is a spider frame I'm calling it now :O

Edited by Ishki88

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130579-gif-thread/page-180#entry2754988

tumblr_n4no6ms50l1sh9h80o1_250.giftumblr_n4no6ms50l1sh9h80o2_250.gif

yz5Ats1.pngCjRxWl9.png

I see a resemblance.  

>Spiders are tricksters.  Tarantulas are known to set traps and/or live in their trap.  

>Frame is rumored to be a trickster frame who sets traps to containers etc.

This is a spider frame I'm calling it now :O

thank you for giving me nightmares

Im terrified of spiders. the back is cool but the.... GAH I dont even want to think about it!

I understand :3

I just know each frame has been based on a creature or theme and I had a HARD time figuring out what is this frame based on.  Then I realized a long time ago I made that gif comment.   COMPLETELY coincidence the colors are almost spot on down to the "eyes" on his back and her "eyes" on her helmet.

I'm in google right now looking for possible references to this frame.   And I'm coming up short lol, I think this might be one of the first frames completely based on originality and imagination.  

Edit:  Some possibilities.

snubnosemonkey-300x202.jpg

Or maybe a type of Beetle?  A type of Iguana?  

Edited by Ishki88

i wonder what contrived acquisition method will be put in, two layers of rng? three layers? at this point i really hope its just another planet boss using the cleared revenue from planets such as earth and eris (more so on earth as while its debatable whether or not it has grineer characteristics it has virtually no corpus queues like valkyr or vuaban)

if DE catces the scent of this hydrogen sulfide coated post, then please heed my words.

Edited by AdmiralAvalanche