Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Did You Use For The Breeding Grounds Event?

kscott190

Rhino.   Just did 7-8 runs with an entire Rhino team.  Start of the round.

>Power 2

>Powre 2

>Powah 2

>Pewrawh 2

I imagined this scene in my head with the fancy 'flame on!' animations. It reminded me of something from DBZ.

'Roooraaah!'

'Hmph!'

'Ooahh!'

'Gffth!'

'Let's do this!'

Edited by Naith

Personnaly,

I started with Nova (build after the nerf) + Soma + Angstrum + Some random fire blade. WAS great on low level, any team until before 36 Pts.

Nova was out because of High Levels Disruptor... No energy No M.P

I continue with Vauban + Soma (with the new fire mods) + Angstrum + Machette Wraith (Life Force). Was great again hordes of ennemies until 41.

Vauban was out because of swarms of these Osprey *ù^$ù%% toxic clouds

I Ended with My Best Frost (ODA Mods) + Penta + Angstrum + Dragon Nikana (Life Force) & Specters Two Stars.

After 38 I only do Solo, And My Frost was equipped like my Lephantis solo Runs so there was no problems again High level or poison...

So much this.

All the broken crap really spoils these events being anything more than a reward grab.

So you're saying that Loki users shouldn't use Invisible and should instead face-tank these mobs?

Ok...

@OP:

I used Rhino.... But I use Rhino for almost everything, unless, I am feeling a different frame that day.

I'd use Rhino to pick up burgers from the drive-through at McDonald's, if I could.

I guarantee my orders would be right the first time that day.

First time I used my lvl 15 loki prime, with lvl2ish weapons, it didn´t went so well, then i changed to Excalibur prime, with dragon nikana and soma, it was meh, so i wento with valk, and then Ash, Ash is the most effective due to high hp pool, so i soloing it till my objective

Rhino with a Penta, Angstrum and DNikana. Needless to say I lost a few revives here and there (everywhere).

:O finally someone who does the same loadout as me! Sorta lmfao, but I didn't go in with Penta when I went solo. Plus I went with Rhino Prime running Energy Siphon because the energy leechers were so inconveniently spawning.