Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Did You Use For The Breeding Grounds Event?

kscott190

Vauban with an Ignis (lol), as I hadn't used both in a very long time. Figured in case things went bad, which they seemed to when peoples health started to get low, Bastille would come in handy.

Edited by Naith

The ones who solo'd it used Loki.

More than 75% of them did. Invisible garbage destroys the whole point of this event.

I don't even, I mean... Wut? Invisible garbage? It's an ability so deal with it and you sound so butthurt. If Bob wants to play it this way so be it and if Jeff wanted to play it the other way than it's okay. They're not disturbing you now are they?

I don't even, I mean... Wut? Invisible garbage? It's an ability so deal with it and you sound so butthurt. If Bob wants to play it this way so be it and if Jeff wanted to play it the other way than it's okay. They're not disturbing you now are they?

Bob and Jeff always disturb me.

Damn them.

for anyone complaining about invisibility, to be fair as the event supposedly involves infested "stench" some infested units should be able to sniff out an invisible target, but not enemys like ancients, more hives destroyed = more stench = the few units that can "sense invisibility" sharpen their senses.

Just ran my last few missions with Valkyr with Rage equipped.

I never even came close to dying because of the energy gain from rage and lifesteal from Hysteria.

And people say valkyr isn't OP :P

Edited by MechNexus

Just ran my last few missions with Valkyr with Rage equipped.

I never even came close to dying because of the energy gain from rage and lifesteal from Hysteria.

And people say valkyr isn't OP :P

Valkyr is an OP survivalist with her strengths leaning greatly towards melee combat, but that's why she's my favorite.  Personally, I'd prefer if every frame were OP because of their traits and abilities.  It's a shame when a frame isn't OP because none of their abilities are worth using over another frame's and their traits are meh.

Edited by Littleman88

My alternate Loki frame with my alternate Penta. Why? I'm not there to kill Infested (yet), I'm there to achieve an objective. Invisible to get to the tumors and the hives, aoe blast damage for separation and detonation. Then the ability to gtfo.

When you use the right tools for the job, easy breezy beautiful Cover Girl. When you use the wrong crap, moans of unfairness and punishment ensue. Anyone who's ever read any of my posts knows I DESPISE Loki. But the right tool for the task at hand

BTW... the infested know that you are invisible now. They just have no way to attack you in that state apart from Toxin. Watch your invisibility timer like a boss

Edited by Kartumterek