Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afkers Getting Free Rewards.

MrPanagoo

Hi,

I'm a pretty ancient player of warframe, I never posted on the forums so I don't really know where to post this. (I'm on PC)

So, basically I see more and more players just connecting to squads and just afk for rewards. Without doing nothing.

(Name Edited) there's no any other category for this sadly. And I reported him because I got him 4 times in a row in my squad on Viver (Eris) while getting T4 keys.

This is not the first time I see this, and I'm getting frustrated. He gets free rewards for doing nothing.

I would suggest a kick vote or a timer of inactivity (average 2mn)

I hope this kind of players would get warnings or get sanctions for this.

Any reaction or help is really appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by MrPanagoo

First off edit out the names calling out other players is not allowed. Second, if you do not like the afk players invite friends instead. Pugs have there own inherent issues. Third, you can join a key farming group using recruitment. Fourth, you have been playing this long and you did not realize all this is a real effin shame.

Edited by TheGuy08

They said they won't make a "vote-kick" for some strange reason.

It's not a strange reason. It's the fact that with a vote-kick option, people can start kicking people for no reason. "Oh you're using Nyx, nope, you're kicked. Oh you're using the beginner gear, nope, you're kicked." It could potentially spoil newer peoples views on the game.

=====

As for the topic on hand. AFK'ers have been in every single event. DE is trying to implement a kinda reputation system so you can downrep a player and not get him again in the next matches you play.

Edited by Dako_Shark

When you find you have an afker, make there day and bring agro to them, let them die and then quit the mission.  De refuse to do a single thing about this as we have been asking for a year.  Forget going the report route via the support site as nothing is ever done.

How about if a person is stationary for some set period of time and is beyond a certain distance from all the other players, the Stalker will appear at level 100. After he takes the player down, the person will be auto-booted from the game. The Stalker can taunt the player too, saying something like, "Sleeping Tenno are my favorite targets."

There's an idea.

How about if a person is stationary for some set period of time and is beyond a certain distance from all the other players, the Stalker will appear at level 100. After he takes the player down, the person will be auto-booted from the game. The Stalker can taunt the player too, saying something like, "Sleeping Tenno are my favorite targets."

There's an idea.

OK. I know this isn't really feasible and wont be implemented, but I reeeeally like this idea.

well i kinda afk sometimes because my mom is like shouting my name and if i dont go to her and help her, shell prob pull out a shotgun so yea.....u should prob sometimes think of afkers as that way

Then take the 3 seconds to exit the mission and go take care of your business. Your excuse for sitting there doing nothing and still reaping the rewards does little to increase anyone's sympathy. I'm not asking you to do anything I don't either.

Had an AFK'er on my team for a while during my first round of breeding ground missions. Took a while (3 missions out of like 7) to convince friend that the player as really AFKing. Then we both decided to lead a horde of infested back to intial spawn zone. It was hilarious.

'plz revive'

>>"No"

Sorry for shaming on him, didn't know that.

I edited it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I really like warframe community in general, it's the better one I saw so far!

And the Stalker idea is pretty damn good actually!

Oh, and by the way, we let this guy die, he didn't reanimate obviously, but I didn't wanted to start the mission again, so we finished it and made a new session.

Hi,

I'm a pretty ancient player of warframe, I never posted on the forums so I don't really know where to post this. (I'm on PC)

So, basically I see more and more players just connecting to squads and just afk for rewards. Without doing nothing.

(Name Edited) there's no any other category for this sadly. And I reported him because I got him 4 times in a row in my squad on Viver (Eris) while getting T4 keys.

This is not the first time I see this, and I'm getting frustrated. He gets free rewards for doing nothing.

I would suggest a kick vote or a timer of inactivity (average 2mn)

I hope this kind of players would get warnings or get sanctions for this.

Any reaction or help is really appreciated.

Thanks.

novas do the same thing. Its just a different play style. Why do you care if I am an afk player? Don't discriminate.

novas do the same thing. Its just a different play style. Why do you care if I am an afk player? Don't discriminate.

Nope, they deal damage and defend objectives. And if you say this, Then, what Vauban's Bastille and Frost Snow Globe are for? Nothing?

And I'm talking about a leecher. Not about a warframe not moving, you can be immobile and still be usefull for your squad.

Edited by MrPanagoo