Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

I was thinking about that kubrow thing and I think that an egg wouldn't be cool, as they look like mammals. So, why instead of finding an egg in a kubrow den, we just scan then with the codex scanner, like that 20 times that we have to scan to get all information about them, and then it would be like adding DNA information about them. So we could go to our genetic foundry and clone them (it's a genetic foundry, isn't it?). I think it would be more plausible for the game concept. Also there could be many differente kinds of kubrows, like I remeber when I started playing and there were missions in Earth, like Everest, that were on frozen lands, so there could be a frost kubrow. Or a desert kubrow. So, we could scan them for DNA samples and mix them in the foundry to make our own kubrow, the way we want to. Just a thought, though. I really didn't like the egg thing, and I thought about finding kubrows offsprings and then taking them home and training them, but that wouldn't make possible for us to genetically engineer our own kubrow. (If you liked the idea, please spread the word).