Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was The Hotfix All About?

ErudiusNacht

The only thing I see changed is the exploit fix on NYX.

Last night someone posted a video from youtube, apparently Nyx was broken and people were exploiting her in the event. 

They deleted the post,all I know is the video was from Warframe whistle Blowers, I've been told it was a reddit group that is making videos exposing glitches and other exploits on youtube.

But, friends have tested the method on the video and they don't work anymore. So safe to say the update fixed the exploit!

But what about the scores?

Moved to a better section.

This is really hardly a feedback... Duh.

Thanks, didn't know where to put it. But basically, I just wanted to give a feedback on an undocumented update. Thank you again.

About the hotfix, if a change did happen, I wouldn't know about it and only speculate like most people replying to the post. It is my opinion also that this pertains to the event. If the update reasons are private I could respect that, but please do tell that it is private or something. Thank you.

Thanks, didn't know where to put it. But basically, I just wanted to give a feedback on an undocumented update. Thank you again.

About the hotfix, if a change did happen, I wouldn't know about it and only speculate like most people replying to the post. It is my opinion also that this pertains to the event. If the update reasons are private I could respect that, but please do tell that it is private or something. Thank you.

My best guess is the reasoning behind the update NOT being documented for the players to see is because its Sunday?

There is one for sure thing...NYX was broken as of last night....and today she can no longer live forever....problem being this exploit (I'm guessing here) has been around since before the event...probably dating back to when they changed NYX from a timed 4 to a toggle 4.

If we want to go all conspiracy theory here..(we could assume that) the update was private because it will be a MASSIVE wreck trying to correct the leaderboards after such a massive exploit has gone on for so long. Smart players know how to "not stand out" when they find a bug like this. So its impossible to point fingers....and because individual players scores can be boosted by players with higher scores...well this means the exploit could have had a viral effect...spreading through clans and even outside the clans of whom used the exploit...

This bothers me because as soon as I watched that video I immediately just didn't care for the event...and I lost a little something for the game as well...knowing it was all "too easy" for some, prime part farming, the market, resources, credit farming, dark sectors....all the things that that exploit could have been used to achieve it truly was game breaking.

Glad they fixed it, but a contingency plan would be in order, something to calm the suspicion, I mean some of the scores after the video was posted...I watched some clans jump nearly 5 ranks on the board...like 10K points...in about 8 hours.

That was until it was hot fixed...then the rapid growth stopped.

So...thinking we have a mess on our hands.